Dielna

Seriously who the roger does he think he is? All I see his someone else making short instagram videos/video montages of him on various gym equipment. Is that in a club gym? Who is his ***** filming him? What's with his silly women's hats?

https://instagram.com/p/9q41mYR0mF/

https://instagram.com/p/9jjkZtx0o8/

Lets have a go at another Wednesday player !

Negative Nelly !

Why can't you find something positive to post , there's plenty of optimism around ?

how do you know he isnt putting the work in ? ........he could be working his nuts off in training for all you know.

He'd be involved in our squad in some way if he was.

Whether that be playing, on the bench or for the DS.

Neither, suggests he's not got the work ethic that CC is looking for. 

So, for all I know, he's not working his nuts off in training. But fair play to him. He'll still be earning thousands a week & I'll never compete with that....

...nor will I get others to film me eat or have a soundtrack to me shopping for a meal deal  :biggrin:

He'd be involved in our squad in some way if he was.

Whether that be playing, on the bench or for the DS.

Neither, suggests he's not got the work ethic that CC is looking for. 

So, for all I know, he's not working his nuts off in training. But fair play to him. He'll still be earning thousands a week & I'll never compete with that....

...nor will I get others to film me eat or have a soundtrack to me shopping for a meal deal  :biggrin:

thats a ridiculous theory .....so if you arnt in the squad then you must have a poor work ethic ......dont  you think he may not be getting a game because we have better players in his positions .whenever i saw dielna play he wasnt very good but i never thought there was anything wrong with the effort he was putting in .