Dielna

Surely it's not only me that can see the irony in people who follow him complaining about his acting like a 'celebrity'?

Not really.

Instagram isn't celebrity exclusive. I follow tonnes of non-celebrities.

He's not a celebrity. Having people take pictures of you from a distance whilst you eat your tea, so you can post it on instragram, is not 'being a celebrity'....it's being weird lol

Edited by FlyingOwl

Not really.

Instagram isn't celebrity exclusive. I follow tonnes of non-celebrities.

He's not a celebrity. Having people take pictures of you from a distance whilst you eat your tea, so you can post it on instragram, is not 'being a celebrity'....it's being weird lol

I put 'celebrity' for a reason

Follow is personal life

Moan about someone showing off their personal life

Riiiight.

I put 'celebrity' for a reason

Follow is personal life

Moan about someone showing off their personal life

Riiiight.

Not moaning at all. That would warrant me giving a stuff about his career at Wednesday, which I don't. His career here is dead so I'm not going to moan about what he does in his free time, it has no impact on the club.

But it's out there for the public to see, to critique on.

And I'm saying it's quite weird to get people to take photos of you eating....from a distance...as if they're the paparazzi. I'm saying it's weird to have someone with you videoing you picking a meal deal in WHSMiths, and picking a soundtrack to go with it.

And, like I said originally, he's earning waaaay more money a week than I can hope for. So fair play.

I just think it's very bizarre behavior. 

Wasn't me who made the OP anyway. Any OP is there to comment on...have an opinion.

Edited by FlyingOwl

lol

Crying at the video of him in Smiths.

To be fair a few times last season I thought he looked the business, Forest away being one of them. He won't play for us again.

Where the hell is Lachman ffs? lol

Filming Dielna's social life like I said before.

All these Dielna videos went mad once Lachman turned up

Follow on Instagram

Comment on Instagram

Post on football forum with links to said Instagram, to discuss players social media.

Equally as sad, if not worse to be honest.

Or you are Claude trying to drum up interest. If so, hi Claude.

..contracted to the club. And yet folk want to have a dig at how he looks. Some people need to try channeling their anger into something worthwhile as opposed to any person who's slightly different to their own lifestyle...