Arsenal Ticket Update

Quite a few of them work for the Club. That's pretty obvious. And the group bullying of Kivo is getting boring.

This thread is exactly the reason why this site is going down the crapper. Some of the club Agents on here should be moderated. It's like sitting with the pub bore, now.

Some of you genuine fans and site users, should be ashamed of yourselves, by being led on to join in with the abuse and ridiculing too. Show more class.

And, for clarity, I shan't be going to the Arsenal game - I refuse to pay more than any Arsenal fan, on principle. Nothing to do with whether I can afford it or not. Clearly, with a gate of over 30,000 that's a lot of Wednesday POTG fans that are prepared to be ripped off. So well done to the Club, on that one. But, I'll be giving it a miss, thanks.

£43:00 to watch Bristol City though. What was that all about?

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

It's getting rather tedious to be frank.

This site has fast become a propaganda tool for the Club. The Club that "used" to belong to me and everyone else. People that used to go to games as and when they could without having to use a logarithm book to work out the cost.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Club used the site to promote food and drink offers at forthcoming games, too. Isn't that how modern marketing works, via social media? I don't see anyway that it can be stopped, but when reading posters continuously defend the indefensible, I'd take it all with a pinch of salt personally. Especially when it's so transparent.

But, if someone from the Club is reading this - stop the passive aggressive bullying and ridicule, it's becoming rather tedious. And, only the mugs believe it.

I hope a lot of the posters on this site now are getting well paid - if not, they are selling themselves short IMO.

This site has fast become a propaganda tool for the Club. The Club that "used" to belong to me and everyone else. People that used to go to games as and when they could without having to use a logarithm book to work out the cost.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Club used the site to promote food and drink offers at forthcoming games, too. Isn't that how modern marketing works, via social media? I don't see anyway that it can be stopped, but when reading posters continuously defend the indefensible, I'd take it all with a pinch of salt personally. Especially when it's so transparent.

But, if someone from the Club is reading this - stop the passive aggressive bullying and ridicule, it's becoming rather tedious. And, only the mugs believe it.

I hope a lot of the posters on this site now are getting well paid - if not, they are selling themselves short IMO.

Name names! Who are these 'club agents'?

To clarify then, the club are employing under cover agents to defend ticket prices against Arsenal in the league cup, and promote the sale of moon cakes.

Complete and utter balderdash. Have a day in the real world.

completely agree ........ can't believe what i'm reading from what ( i think) are grown men !! 

undercover agents  :ghoulguy:  :tango:  lol  WTF:

Edited by brian joicey

Quite a few of them work for the Club. That's pretty obvious. And the group bullying of Kivo is getting boring.

This thread is exactly the reason why this site is going down the crapper. Some of the club Agents on here should be moderated. It's like sitting with the pub bore, now.

Some of you genuine fans and site users, should be ashamed of yourselves, by being led on to join in with the abuse and ridiculing too. Show more class.

And, for clarity, I shan't be going to the Arsenal game - I refuse to pay more than any Arsenal fan, on principle. Nothing to do with whether I can afford it or not. Clearly, with a gate of over 30,000 that's a lot of Wednesday POTG fans that are prepared to be ripped off. So well done to the Club, on that one. But, I'll be giving it a miss, thanks.

£43:00 to watch Bristol City though. What was that all about?

Eh? Possibly the most baffling explanation I have read for anything on here (and I'm well aware of some of Tas' gems). Can only imagine what goes on inside your head. You can't seriously believe SWFC are paying people to act like 5 year olds on here?

Eh? Possibly the most baffling explanation I have read for anything on here (and I'm well aware of some of Tas' gems). Can only imagine what goes on inside your head. You can't seriously believe SWFC are paying people to act like 5 year olds on here?

Since when did you have to pay people to act like 5 year olds on here   :tango:

I think ever since the Dave Allen days Wednesday fans have become the most paranoid fans in the football league

The footballs good so we need something else to complain about

And if there's nowt to complain about let's just make something up

The last decade has turned some of us into complete weirdos lol

There was one over priced game this season and that was bristol, after that it has been the same or cheaper than last year. Incentives are there to make it even cheaper. If you can afford it go if you can't don't go, simple really. I wish i could go to the cinema every week but it is too expensive so i don't. But the difference is that i dont go on forums to moan about it constantly.

There was one over priced game this season and that was bristol, after that it has been the same or cheaper than last year. Incentives are there to make it even cheaper. If you can afford it go if you can't don't go, simple really. I wish i could go to the cinema every week but it is too expensive so i don't. But the difference is that i dont go on forums to moan about it constantly.

There hasn't been one single match where the prices have been the same as last season.