It is far too early for CC to be written off

We should give him at least a full season unless we are bottom 4 towards the closing stages of the season (which we wont be).

As most sensible people have said, creating a promotion pushing side almost from scratch and getting them to play as a team takes time.

In an Ideal world he should be given this full season to  see us carry on building and solidifying a squad that will see us not just challenging but gaining promotion on the chairman's date of our 150th birthday, will he get that amount of time ?......no.

If by Christmas, results and performances haven't reached a certain level that'll stop our fan base turning against CC, then the rot will set in and it'll just be a matter of time before the crowd gets too loud for DC to ignore and he'll be forced into a change of personnel.

Sad.......but true........ you can put your wages on the second option.

Edited by paddyowl

This thread is ridiculous.

What have we become?

We have become everything we ridicule Leeds fans for being and everything the blades accuse us of

A Section of our fan base (which is growing judging by the threads and quotes on owlstalk) that believes we are a massive club and deserve top flight football as a given due to the fact we've had a little relative success that is still in Living memory

As always in football, the question is how long do you give a manager to ' get things right ' . 

CC might be the answer,  but he wont get more than 10 games to study for the exam question.

It's a very disposable position, that of a football manager..there is always someone ready to step in. 

He will be judged on results..not on philosophy or player recruitment or style of play.

CC was wrote off before him put his first foot in the door so he's on a hiding to nothing.

We've not had the easiest of starts and we have 15 new players. Things don't happen overnight but you always get your idiots wanting to change a manager after a few games. No doubt most of these are in the "Bring Back Meggo" club.

Judge him after 15 games.

Don't get why the fans are getting tarred.

Avg lofe span of a manager in this league is 7 months, that means probably half don't get 7 months.

If the fans are speculating it's probably after one got sacked while we were third and one got sacked after technically our second best season in 15 years.

Every time I watch the FL highlights I am sat bemused at who manages who now, I can't keep up.

Gun to my head right now I can't name the Leeds manager.

By the end of October we will have played Bolton & Rotherham away and Fulham, Preston & Forest at home.

IMO. We should be winning all of these.

If we're losing them then obvs CC will start to feel the heat.

Either way we have winnable games coming up over the next 2 month's & and we'll have a good idea of how far we've come.

The only person who`s opinion matters is DC`s . He has made big investment in the squad and will want a return on that investment, ie, results on the pitch . He is highly ambitious for the club ,and i dont doubt he wouldnt waste any time in changing the coach should those results not start to come very soon.