It is far too early for CC to be written off

Guest totemowl

But why are Boro and Ipswich ahead of us? The tractor boys were headed for the pub

League until MM got hold of them and he has got them competitive without spending owt.

Give over. Ipswich £86m in debt. Not all down to thug tho.

Guest totemowl

Big Mick aint no thug. Proper old style centre half .

Same thing?

Of course he's not. I'm just biased cos that violent premeditated attack on Westwood put him out for 3 weeks plus. :duntmatter:

At least he didn't arrange for a fan to attack our goalie tho.

We haven't yet had half-a-dozen league games this season yet some people are writing off CC. That is just ridiculous. Firstly, we ought to give our new manager a sensible amount of time before judging him (I don't know what is sensible but I do know that it's not 5 league games) and secondly, at some point, we need to stick with a manager and give time for change to occur rather than being in a constant state of disarray through chopping and changing.

Your thought?

Yes

I don't think this is about whether CC deserves the sack, it's about whether he'll get it or not. Let's face it, the vast majority of managers who get their marching orders probably don't deserve it. CC needs to decide upon his best eleven quickly. Getting the injured players back should help, and getting a loan striker in would make a big difference. The Burnley game obviously is going to be a toughie, even for Ipswich and 'Boro. We've had some tough fixtures in the first few weeks of the season, and that's got to be factored in when appraising Carvalhal's start. The question is, will Chansiri factor it in?

Match day section is being over run by a completely different breed from the majority of our fanbase Imo.I for one am reading it less frequently and getting involved / posting to a large extent.Shame really because it's been really entertaining in the past.

Correctamundo