Kenwyne Jones

Guest TommyTank

If I was to pick 1 player to play the lone striker role in the Championship I would pick KJ.

We need a physical presence that plays both ways, good with his back to goal and attacks the ball from crosses.

Perfect.

I'd definitely take him. With good service he should easily get 10 - 15.

Nuhiu got ripped to shreads by fans last season & he fell into that scoring bracket, playing in the most defensive minded team in history.

Nuhiu got ripped to shreads by fans last season & he fell into that scoring bracket, playing in the most defensive minded team in history.

He got ripped to shreds cause he should of been well above that "scoring bracket"

To fail to make the keeper make a save from 6 yards out at least 10 times a season is awful to say the least

If it's a loan deal, he'll still technically be employed by Cardiff (however, I've just been whooshed because you knew this already and just having a dig at the absurd FA interference in matters they should keep their faces out of).

I was actually being serious but forgot it was a loan. As I see it though he's out on his ear when his deal is up as trinidad & tobago are outside the top 50 and he's played similar amounts to Austin. Also Mbemba to Newcastle? Hows that allowed? DR Congo outside the top 50, again a similar amount out games played to Austin but that's allowed? What a load of bs.

Didn't KJ get loaned to Bournemouth at the end of last season? I presume Bournemouth payed a decent sum, to have him as back up for their promotion push.

A season long loan might cost a bit.

I'd take KJ back. Especially if we get that Joao kid. He could be a good teacher for him.

KJ still looked mobile and a unit last season at Hillsborough.

He's a mobile unit that could score a few, and that's good.

He got ripped to shreds cause he should of been well above that "scoring bracket"

To fail to make the keeper make a save from 6 yards out at least 10 times a season is awful to say the least

And yet the "football " people at the club haven't let him go...whereas expert like yourselves have got rid of him...err wait a minute...

some just love a scapegoat.

he should have scored more no doubt about it.

I can't say I remember 10+ chances within 6 yards though.

some just love a scapegoat.

he should have scored more no doubt about it.

I can't say I remember 10+ chances within 6 yards though.

He missed a couple of sitters.

That said, I must have watched the football league show maybe at most 5 times last year? I saw Kenwyne Jones miss two absolute sitters during those 5 times.

Odd that isn't it. Kind of suggests that maybe Nuhiu isn't that much worse? 

Blasphemy! 

If we do let Atdhe leave i hope the club holds out for a half decent deal , he's far from the worst player around and improved on his goal tally last season , getting into double figures in this league isn't easy

In league one he would score for fun, personally think a championship club would want him

Why sell him then?

Main chance I really remember Nuhiu missing was against Bolton when he hit the bar from close range when he should have scored, I like him but as a team that is hopefully going to be challenging nearer the top of the division I don't know if he's good enough, place on the bench at best imo.