Kenwyne Jones

Not one for the future obviously, but I would have him in mind if we needed a bit of something different around December.

I would still stick with the forwards we have, and look at getting a proper left back in.

After that, save some money for an exciting loan signing once we know where we are a bit rubbish.

Joke right??

If we do let Atdhe leave i hope the club holds out for a half decent deal , he's far from the worst player around and improved on his goal tally last season , getting into double figures in this league isn't easy

In league one he would score for fun, personally think a championship club would want him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33701831

16 hours ago.......... doesn't bode well, maybe we are getting far too into this over nothing, I fully expect 30 pages on this by this time tomorrow still.

Derby and Middlesbrough have shed out a lot of money early on, but apart from those two I don't think there's been an awful lot of activity."

Slade knows nothing, geezer must have his head buried in the sand. We've practically recruited a whole new squad and Rovrum have added a fair number as well!

If we do let Atdhe leave i hope the club holds out for a half decent deal , he's far from the worst player around and improved on his goal tally last season , getting into double figures in this league isn't easy

In league one he would score for fun, personally think a championship club would want him

Wrong thread?

Guest wilyfox

KJ is a poor man's Adebayor - but very good in this league. I'd welcome him back. Used in the right way he can be an imposing player. Power, presence, experience, and proven record. What's not to like..

Guest laptaowl

Would have to be a temporary loan , would have the same problem with FA approval and work permit if looking at a permanent signing . Have to say he would be an excellent addition .

Guest wilyfox

Would have to be a temporary loan , would have the same problem with FA approval and work permit if looking at a permanent signing . Have to say he would be an excellent addition .

Not the same situation though. Jones has lived in the UK for 11yrs. He'd have grounds to apply for citizenship if he wants. That is the problem with Austin, he's only been here for 3.

Nah he will have British citizenship by now, he's been in the country long enough hasn't he?

wily beat me to it.

With the bristol game on stream, our iffy pre season, price gate and the fact the bookies actually have us as the same odds as bristol city to finish top six as it stands.

This would tip a lot of people over the edge to go to the opener in my opinion.

Guest totemowl

Imo a lumbering centre forward doesn't fit in with our ambitions or the high intensity, passing game that the head coach wants.