Kenwyne Jones

Guest Distraught!

Will he get a work permit?

If it's a loan deal, he'll still technically be employed by Cardiff (however, I've just been whooshed because you knew this already and just having a dig at the absurd FA interference in matters they should keep their faces out of).

Guest AbbeyOwl

Sometimes players just click with clubs, believe this was the case with Kenwyne. Not the marquee signing I was hoping for but fits the system well and would be a good acquisition. 

Not the Maquee signing you were hoping for? Seriously get some reality KJ is a monster at this level.

Not the Maquee signing you were hoping for? Seriously get some reality KJ is a monster at this level.

Not saying he is a not a good player, but having just paid £109 for 3 tickets to the Bristol game, which is Premier League prices and on the back of numerous threads purporting to serious investment in a striker, a loan for a Cardiff reserve doesn't mean marquee to me. 

I agree however he could be a monster at this level and would be a welcome signing.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Which is obviously why Cardiff are offloading him.

No one has ever sold a good player or let an expensive player go on loan have they

According to @TransferCentreL Kenwyne Jones will be coming to Sheffield Wendesday on loan. To be fair these lads are usually spot on.

Thoughts?

Quite possibly the worse cam I have ever seen, reeks of pongo lol

Is this a 6?

Is this 12?

Is this 129.45?

Biggsy er Mr F..........er Owlsman what the chuff you on about lol