Kenwyne Jones

Most will be underwhelmed but he can get 20 in this league imo.

Depends where his heads at I could see him getting anywhere from 3 to 20 odd goals in 30 appearances. Needs to get a good start and get his confidence up.

I'd take him on loan all day long but not perm

Most will be underwhelmed but he can get 20 in this league imo.

Including cup games........ in an attacking side, staying on form and focussed of course.

I would be worried if he had a bad few games, he seems to either be a an utter force or totally uninvolved.

Depends where his heads at I could see him getting anywhere from 3 to 20 odd goals in 30 appearances. Needs to get a good start and get his confidence up.

I'd take him on loan all day long but not perm

Yeah, I had to quote my own post to show my working.

lol

Guest Distraught!

A LB is more of a priority

I would rather we got a striker with a decent goal scoring ratio then worry about the LB, thank you!

Really not sure about this one, it seems like this would cost us a lot of money for a 30 year old for just a season- I just have a sneaky suspicion he'd flop here. Especially considering he hasn't scored 20 goals in one season EVER (most was 14- almost a decade ago.)

Guest Distraught!

Joao / Jones - now that'd be a handful

Chansiri will be happy with that.

He'll probably think it's the new Dow Jones Offensive.

:milan:

He clearly loved his time at Hillsborough when he was last here and has always shown appreciation when he's come back here to play. I have a feeling that just like McGugan, hus attitude will change and he will play where he feels wanted.

Not one for the future obviously, but I would have him in mind if we needed a bit of something different around December.

I would still stick with the forwards we have, and look at getting a proper left back in.

After that, save some money for an exciting loan signing once we know where we are a bit rubbish.

I'd be very happy to have Kenwyne back, and think judging by his comments after the Cardiff match last season, that he'd love to come back too. I can see him fitting in very nicely to the role of lone striker and think he'd be great for bringing on the young lad too, if he signs.