Kenwyne Jones

Has anyone read what Harry Redknapp put about Jones in his autobiography?

Yes, I've read that. Jones has loads of talent, but there is more life in a tramps vest. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Great player for us 10 years ago, but we need players with desire now. Kenwyne would be well suited to the MLS retirement home.

Yes, I've read that. Jones has loads of talent, but there is more life in a tramps vest. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Great player for us 10 years ago, but we need players with desire now. Kenwyne would be well suited to the MLS retirement home.

But....um....I imagine there is quite a lot of life in a tramps vest? 

What did he put? You have to remember though, that Arry is a total Fookwit who takes no responsibility for what he himself does

This.

No idea about Kenwyne, but one guy who definitely DOES have an attitude problem is 'Arry Redknapp.

What did he put? You have to remember though, that Arry is a total Fookwit who takes no responsibility for what he himself does

Exactly. The most overrated manager this country has ever seen. Always had millions and millions at his disposal and still ended up flipping things up at most places anyway. Typical cockney who thinks he's the Oracle of Football.

Anyway, I'd absolutely love Jones back, he's absolutely tailor made for the central role in a 433.

Local Cardiff reporter Terry Phillips says the Jones loan rumour is not true apparantly.

Not doubting you but just looked through his tweets and can't see anything mentioning that?

Scratch that, seen it now.

Edited by Saxondale

Guest mrbluesky

Harry said he did a bleep test with the physio who was about 50 at that he time and beat him, summat like that.

No offer for him...maybe it was speculation to get Joao deal over the line

Not being funny but it's just one journo from Cardiff saying that....why is everyone so quick to believe him? Everyone slates our local press for knowing Jack shitt but treat other clubs journos word as gospel?

Owlstalk does have a habit of making up false 'attitude' issues for players. It's like a curse. Oh no he has a slight attitude therefore he will not be a good player. It's a load of poo .

You'll probably find that on most club forums. It's the nature of some football fans.

Not being funny but it's just one journo from Cardiff saying that....why is everyone so quick to believe him? Everyone slates our local press for knowing Jack shitt but treat other clubs journos word as gospel?

the club themselves have stated he's not available and will be there next season.....

Id believe those two things over whoever started the rumour in the first place....probably S6transfers

the club themselves have stated he's not available and will be there next season.....

Id believe those two things over whoever started the rumour in the first place....probably S6transfers

The way I read it, it was just Russell Slade saying he's part of what they are trying to do this season. The usual manager talk, he's hardly going to say "yeah he's shitt and we don't want him"...he loaned him out last season so he can't fancy him that much?