Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

Football is odd in that some people will accept high ticket prices as the necessary evil to team improvement when in any other business you would expect them to improve the product before they charge higher prices.

Imagine if Sony went - "well the PS4 is poo - but if you all buy one for £500 we can use the money to improve the next one" I imagine they would get a resounding roger off

Tbf - they have improved the side significantly already

Derby categorise their seats based on the view. Their cheapest adult tickets for their first home game are £24... ours are £39.

And as things stand they will be watching the likes of Bent and Ince, while we're watching May and Nuhiu lol

yUVCLop.png

Everyone scrambling to check out membership prices before they run out of membership cards?

Wonder if they maybe have an infinite supply? Or do they limit memberships? 

I'm not justifying these prices. The prices are ridiculous.

But I also understand them.

It's a shame for those who genuinely can't afford it.

But football needs to change. Wednesday can keep tickets low, we can keep them the lowest in the league. But that won't change things for football in general and we'll be the ones left behind watching dead end football.

It's catch 22.

Yeah......

But FOURTY PER FUUCKING CENT?

I think he's done well there doing it like that, everyone moaning about it just get a season ticket, save plenty in the long run, plus it keeps them to$$ers away who only turn out for tenner a ticket games who still think jj is on the wing

It's a fair point

Is the finance option available for phase 3 when it comes out?

Very easy way to lower cost per game and pay it monthly

Even though the feel god factor seems to be back, this has dented it big time, just stupid not thought out prices, we live in an area where people just simply cannot afford those prices.

I think the kids for a quid games or bring a friend games will be more controversial to genuine st holders too.

Tbf - they have improved the side significantly already

The product is the football we see. They have not shown evidence of this.

Simple business to me is show the fans "look at what we are playing now" before  price increase. Attending football is a habit - it is easy to fall out of the habit especially when you find other things to spend the money on

phase 3 season tickets with savings might sell to the people who's in a position to buy them , there's a lot who just can't commit to it

And a massive percentage of them who pick and choose games will not pay them prices .. Attendances will take a massive hit

As someone who travels 200 miles for a match so season ticket not viable I initially thought roger me but quality costs and if we are spending millions putting a competitive team out then I suppose this is the consequence.I don't mind paying to watch good football.

I know I'm priced out of the first few top categories, driving up from South Wales etc. I'm gob-smacked, yes I knew there would be an increase as there has to be but likely circa 40% or whatever it is, is just astounding so quickly.

There's no guarantee of reaching the PL, I find that the biggest problem. I'd prefer we had sat somewhere in between MM's plan of slow n steady progress - as opposed to DC's massively turning the tables way too quick without being promoted to the PL as yet. Also yes we've signed some quality players, a definite improvement on last season and many before but we have yet to see them kick a competitive ball in anger.

I'd be interested to know who their 'researcher' is on the pricing, also what the last seasons promoted 3 sides were priced at home.

It's like handing over a shed load of cash for a car, yet only being able to test drive it in the sales room car park, as far as I'm concerned or something along those lines.

I need to sit down, breath and consider when it's all set in if I will be making any trips up this year. :(

Gutted!

I think he's done well there doing it like that, everyone moaning about it just get a season ticket, save plenty in the long run, plus it keeps them to$$ers away who only turn out for tenner a ticket games who still think jj is on the wing

Believe me, its people like you who are the problem