Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

Not defending them. They're ridiculous.

But it's meant to tempt you into committing to the club for the season.

Season tickets are also way over-priced.

Just told my dad, who couldn't afford a season ticket for the first time in 35 years, that it's £39 to sit on the Kop for the first game of the season.

He told me that's him done - he's not going again.

This is an absolutely outrage.

Notice how SWFC haven't posted the article on either Facebook or Twitter. I echo FlyingOwl I'm so glad I've got a ST but I'm gutted that I probably won't see more than 25-26k people inside Hillsborough. I think we could see a few 'boycotts' from away fans this season.

Wow, just wow........that is bloody steep......so glad I renewed on the first batch this year. I'm sure thats about a tenner increase on last year for the Kop.

I wouldn't be going as a walk up at those prices. Me + 2 kids £87 quid in, £3 programme + £10 for pie and a drink....£100 per game.....not a chance.

Wow just wow

The more at look at those prices the more I think we have got this very very wrong!!!!

Even if we are pushing for promotion lots of our walk up fans just won't be able to justify that

DC might have made his first big misjudgement

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😶

This....

Truly astonishing.

This isn't a generalising all Wednesday fans, I'll make that clear. Everyone has different circumstances.

But there's a section that will moan about the prices & say Chansiri is ripping fans off. But they'll still find the money come the end of the season if we're up in the top six.

If we ever get to the promised land these are the prices we'll be paying, not just for home games but away games too.

To get to the promised land DC needs extra income.

In any case. There was plenty of warning that matchday ticket prices would be high end. Otherwise season ticket prices wouldn't be justified.

Worth being a member now. £5 discount lol

Was just going to say then same. That does make a huge difference to the price. They are pretty obscene though. Suppose it depends what category most matches are. Anyone know what the % increase in prices are on average roughly? Easier to tell the difference.

To put the in to perspective I haven't got a season ticket due to work and young children and I also go in the box 4 or 5 times a year. I earn a very good salary as does my wife....however I will never pay over £40 for a ticket..and if I can't go to the good games I'm not just going to settle for the less attractive fixtures.

Sad day for SWFC.

Please don't tell me to look at the money we're spending...because we're doing it on the cheap compared to other promotion chasing rivals