Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

I think this is quite clever to be honest. Yes seems harsh at first as we are drawn to the higher end prices,

Each match can be priced according to demand. If we are flying high then expect more cat A, B, C games.

If we are struggling then tickets will be allocated Cat D, E, F (Tuesday night matches most likely G)

Bristol City is first game of season - demand is always high. If the fixture against Bristol was in October it wouldn't be as high.

Lets be honest imagine 5 games to go and we are in auto/playoff promotion race, or playing entertaining free-flowing attacking football - people will pay it no matter who the opposition.

I can see why this structure is in place. Gives us the ability to adapt accordingly.

Total disgrace!

Can't believe it is so expensive, I know it won't make a difference but I will be contacting the club, im coming down from Scotland for the first game of the season, was looking forward to a massive crowd, I really can't see it now.

It's a real shame and completely the wrong decision, promoted to the Premiership then maybe, but the first goal should be to get the fans back through the turnstiles and build the fanbase back up.

Shocking.

Believe me, not really, I've got my season ticket again, get a season ticket....stump up for the matchday ticket.....or shurrup moaning

Yeah that's the spirit. Let's accept that watching our team has become unaffordable to much of our fan base. People have other commitments and not all supporters live in Sheffield, therefore a season ticket is often not a viable option.

Luckily i went early with the season ticket , although i almost waited to see what calibre of player we were going to sign , but jumped it early doors. 

Thats saved me a fortune. 

Feel sorry for the walkups having to shell out those prices. They wiill defiantly effect attendances . 

It's going to cost me roughly £40 more if I wanted to go to the first home game this year with my missus and son than it did last year..

That is ridiculous.

We have a number of fans who have other costs to factor into their trip. For me, a trip up from Hampshire with the family is incredibly expensive. Hiking the prices up by that much is just crazy.

I can make 6-8 home games at a push each season. Now it's looking a lot more appealing to just take in all the Southern/Midland away games.

Hopefully the majority of games will fall into the lower categories.

Wow! And they wanted the stadium filling! Lose a game or two people aren't going to pay to watch rubbish at those prices, it's painful enough at old prices. I'm really hoping they have a big signing or two up their sleeves to kind of justify these!

OMG i have 4 season tickets and if anyone of us couldn't attend (because of work, in hospital, etc,) then I would find a senior citizen who was paying on the day and take them in for free rather than it go to waste.

It was really rewarding to see the look on their face .......and it felt good to do something nice ... although the football let us down at times.

My only worry now is there will be no-one waiting at the gate to pay and they will go to waste lol!

Or they will be fighting for the free ticket !

(Glad I renewed in Phase 1)

Edited by S25OWL