Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

Can't get to every game.

Usually get to between 6-8 a year, almost always have 4-8 others with me.

At those prices, it'll be zero - aside from the opening round of the cup. Gutted. I could maybe afford a ticket every now and then, but at the expense of something else - and it'd be on my own, can't afford to pay for the nieces and nephews as I normally do.

And I doubt I'm alone in this.

Sad times wednesday, pricing the fans whose money kept us afloat for years out of watching, just as we finally have a team worth watching.

The product is the football we see. They have not shown evidence of this.

Simple business to me is show the fans "look at what we are playing now" before price increase. Attending football is a habit - it is easy to fall out of the habit especially when you find other things to spend the money on

Your analogy still doesn't work

The component parts are better which should result in a better product already

Anyway...football is a massive rip off anyway. We're just more of a massive rip off now

The thing is to get a season ticket now is minimum £500 isn't it on Phase 2 (for the Kop) so it's probably going to go up another £100 (based on my early bird one being £400) so £600 (possibly) to go to a hand full of matches? I don't think so unless you can get to a fair few games. If you only intend to go to 5 or 7 key games it really is over priced.

As someone who travels 200 miles for a match so season ticket not viable I initially thought roger me but quality costs and if we are spending millions putting a competitive team out then I suppose this is the consequence.I don't mind paying to watch good football.

Give me a nudge when we start spending the millions you speak of.

I blame myself entirely over not buying season tickets for me and the young un. I expected a rise, not on this scale though. Ludicrously expensive, even if we are fighting for promotion. I'll get to as many games as I can but it won't be as many as last season.

Obviously, the phase 3 season tickets price will be worth looking at. If it gives us 4 'free' games then it may be a goer. As it is there are at least 3 home games I won't get to. I know it's not about saving money but supporting the club etc. but we've still got to make ends meet.

Unless most games are cat G.  We won't get 20k if we're 20 points clear all season.  They've completely misunderstood their market.

me thinks someone forgot to research their market ... this is sheffield (industrial north) NOT london (financial capital) !!!!!!! :baby:  childs stuff 

That is all my interest gone, sorry I am out, their having our pants down, it was too much last season, can't justify that no matter who they sign, don't care what happens now, they can roger off 

not even bothered about the prem as knew prices would be summat like this, but for 2nd division football  WTAF

not even bothering with the 1st game now, might do a few away games, sorry but not a fuking chance mate, this is a big flip up all round 

my love for Wednesday is blind, my wallet and principles are not 

*off to find summat else to do on a Saturday..wee wee take

Your analogy still doesn't work

The component parts are better which should result in a better product already

Anyway...football is a massive rip off anyway. We're just more of a massive rip off now

Where's the clubs evidence that the product that they now want us to pay 40% more for is better? If something is poo poo you don't say we have made it better then whack a 40% markup on it. It's stupid - simple

Guest mrbluesky

Poor committee, poor signings and p1$$ poor prices!!!

I can afford to go, the question is will I?

Nope