Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

To those benchmarking our prices with Premiership sides

Premiership clubs have many more revenue streams than clubs at our level

If the vision is to outlay a big chunk on players, then unfortunately the initial hit will come in price increases for the punters

Think Mcgugan could well be signed already, and they announce those prices, let people go mental for a few hours, then bang....Mcgugan signed and everyone's happy again. Genius lol

I was just thinking exactly that, and maybe Rhodes lol

Think Mcgugan could well be signed already, and they announce those prices, let people go mental for a few hours, then bang....Mcgugan signed and everyone's happy again. Genius lol

Nope!

Even though the feel god factor seems to be back, this has dented it big time, just stupid not thought out prices, we live in an area where people just simply cannot afford those prices.

I think the kids for a quid games or bring a friend games will be more controversial to genuine st holders too.

As someone else said, it's a catch 22 situation-  we all want quick success, but to do that Chansiri / the club need to be able attempt to balance the books i suppose.  It's where football is these days. It's not just Wednesday....

I don't necessarily agree that we live in an area where people can't afford it though. People will afford it if they want to and if the football is worth it. That's not say it won't affect some people, i'm sure it will, but a price increase was always on the cards at some point.

I do though think it's too much too soon.

Not being local, it doesn't affect me but jeeez I would put off by that. Feel for you guys! I think this might backfire a little.

Perhaps it's a tactic, show the extortionate matchday prices ahead of phase 3 of season ticket sales

Exactly this

As someone else said, it's a catch 22 situation-  we all want quick success, but to do that Chansiri / the club need to be able attempt to balance the books i suppose.  It's where football is these days. It's not just Wednesday....

I don't necessarily agree that we live in an area where people can't afford it though. People will afford it if they want to and if the football is worth it. That's not say it won't affect some people, i'm sure it will, but a price increase was always on the cards at some point.

I do though think it's too much too soon.

I just dont get it. If that the case then a ticket for Man City must be about £400 a game.