Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

Live in the North East. Don't get to as many games as I would like. In Sheffield for first game of the season. Planning to take the two boys to the match and getting excited about it with all the recent transfer activity.

Cannot believe the hike in prices... will really make me consider twice (especially as the last two games I took them to last year didn't produce a Wednesday goal)! Could be a big mistake if CC wants to see the ground full.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Glad I bought my season ticket because those prices are absolutely shameful for second tier football.

Not being local, it doesn't affect me but jeeez I would put off by that. Feel for you guys! I think this might backfire a little.

Perhaps it's a tactic, show the extortionate matchday prices ahead of phase 3 of season ticket sales

Live in the North East. Don't get to as many games as I would like. In Sheffield for first game of the season. Planning to take the two boys to the match and getting excited about it with all the recent transfer activity.

Cannot believe the hike in prices... will really make me consider twice (especially as the last two games I took them to last year didn't produce a Wednesday goal)! Could be a big mistake if CC wants to see the ground full.

Cant believe the prices i thought a £5 increase stuff these prices .

This isn't a generalising all Wednesday fans, I'll make that clear. Everyone has different circumstances.

But there's a section that will moan about the prices & say Chansiri is ripping fans off. But they'll still find the money come the end of the season if we're up in the top six.

If we ever get to the promised land these are the prices we'll be paying, not just for home games but away games too.

To get to the promised land DC needs extra income.

In any case. There was plenty of warning that matchday ticket prices would be high end. Otherwise season ticket prices wouldn't be justified.

High end would be £30 on the Kop for Category A

£39 as the cheapest ticket or Category B is utterly, utterly shameful, and Chansiri needs to explain himself NOW.

I would expect these prices if we were in the top six of the Prem.

If we have a bad start attendances are going to be at their lowest for years

The so called part timers are key to the clubs revenue...most people have kids, jobs that stop them buying season tickets...Chansiri needs to a grip on reality

Edited by theflyingowl

Expect a season ticket price release very shortly - will show big discounts compared to walk up prices. Generate a big rush of late season tickets with hardly any walk ups and guaranteed income sorted. Could be clever by Wednesday or it could be an absolute disaster.

Be interesting to see how those categories are distributed across the fixtures.

Scandalous if they class Leeds and Rovrum as Cat A or A*….

Thank flip I renewed my season ticket.  

I agree the prices are shocking, but local derbies/rivalries will always be Cat A or A*