Milan still backs Chansiri

Lanz,

If Gray was sacked then why not sack him immediately after the season ended. Also why wasn't a replacement lined up before he was sacked?

who knows!........too many questions for one who knows nowt!

I'm not very nice for f*ck sake! Jesus, get off my websites mam!

You don't have to be an idiot!...........bad language is the default setting of the uneducated and down right ignorant!

You don't have to be an idiot!...........bad language is the default setting of the uneducated and down right ignorant!

Then I guess I am uneducated and ignorant. Thank you for ruining what little self esteem i had left by reminding me of my social status

Lanz,

If Gray was sacked then why not sack him immediately after the season ended. Also why wasn't a replacement lined up before he was sacked?

There wouldn't necessarily have been any point of sacking Gray when the season ended even if that was the intention all along, it would only have been worthwhile doing that if a post-Gray plan was ready and waiting, which it clearly wasn't, given that, not publicly dismissing him immediately actually seems like the preferable action. 

Couldn't give a hoot what Milan says he would have sold us to literally anybody , he is far fro, the Wednesday loving do good er most make him out to be. I'll wait and see before I cast any judgement on chansiri

Do I have the peaches and cream view that alot do about Milan, no, but you Sir are talking out your **** eye. If that was the case wed be in big mammas greasy hands right now, or harry redknapps dogs paws

wait what it the blue f*ck. Ja*ps eye is raped by the swear filter....

He's not bothered!! It's like getting on with your neighbours then getting a double your money offer on your house from the family from hell.

You sell and don't think twice!!

Maybe, maybe not. But if Milan is to have one last stab at turning another club around, and who's to say he won't get to have a crack at Rangers (despite that Ashley chap's meddling) then he wouldn't jeopardise his reputation by selling us to a muppet would he?

He's had his fingers burned by that Gaydamak fellow at Portsmouth before? Business?

I think Milan was great for us. Properly. Appreciate all he did, and the ups and downs along the way.