Milan still backs Chansiri

Guest pembo55

You don't have to be an idiot!...........bad language is the default setting of the uneducated and down right ignorant!

May i quote the terribly uneducated and down right ignorant Mr Stephen Fry 

“Swearing is a really important part of one’s life. It would be impossible to imagine going through life without swearing, and without enjoying swearing. There used to be mad, silly, prissy people who used to say swearing was a sign of a poor vocabulary. It is such utter nonsense. The people I know who swear the most tend to have the widest vocabularies, and the kind of person who says swearing is a sign of a poor vocabulary usually have a poor vocabulary themselves. The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or a lack of verbal interest is just a flipping lunatic. I haven’t met anybody who’s truly shocked at swearing… really. They’re only shocked on behalf of other people. Well, you know, that’s preposterous. Or they say, “It’s not necessary,” as if that should stop one doing it. It’s not necessary to have coloured socks, it’s not necessary for this cushion to be here, but is anyone going to write in and say, “I was shocked to see that cushion there, it really wasn’t necessary”? No. Things not being necessary is what makes life interesting. The little extras in life.” —

Do I have the peaches and cream view that alot do about Milan, no, but you Sir are talking out your **** eye. If that was the case wed be in big mammas greasy hands right now, or harry redknapps dogs paws

wait what it the blue f*ck. Ja*ps eye is raped by the swear filter....

If big Mamma, or Harry's dog had the cash, we would have been

DC was the first guy to stump up, and uncle Milan was off

Lanz,

If Gray was sacked then why not sack him immediately after the season ended. Also why wasn't a replacement lined up before he was sacked?

Like he said, it wasn't an easy decision to make, took a lot of thinking as whether it was the right thing to do.

Some of the best and most sweatiness people I know, and have known have been very well educated. But they can mix it.

This swearing pomposity is flipping ridiculous. Swearing is absolutely necessary in life.

Maybe so, but there is a time and place.....an open forum where young children are present is not one of these places, that's why there is a swear filter on here.  Unless of course you may be the type of person who has no qualms about allowing your young children to read and hear such language! Maybe that's how you were brought up.

Guest wilyfox

Everything Mandaric says is premeditated. This is a timely public reminder to Chansiri to whip chequebook out and invest in the squad as he promised to do.

Lanz,

If Gray was sacked then why not sack him immediately after the season ended. Also why wasn't a replacement lined up before he was sacked?

Who knows?

Maybe he had CC lined up all along but had trouble tying down his number two?

This would be a good scenario for us as it would mean that he could have been working on signings with the committee from the off.

There is not enough information about to make any informed oppinion, that's why we are all on here guessing and making up conspiracy theories

Everything Mandaric says is premeditated. This is a timely public reminder to Chansiri to whip chequebook out and invest in the squad as he promised to do.

This. Its an attempt to nudge mr chansiri back in the right direction. Milan certainly cares about himself first but that doesn't mean he doesn't care at all.

"Owning a football club is like making love to a beautiful woman" Milan Mandaric.

What a man. Pulls a bird and then goes at it in front of a crowd of 20,000 ....and charges them all to watch.

Respect  

Dc could learn a thing or two about PR from old Milan.

MM was a PR magician for 2 years until we (most of us) realised he said a lot but didn't do a great deal.

So far Chansiri hasn't said a great deal but has done a fair bit, with a lot more to come. (pitch, ground and training improvements, managerial structure)

If we are still in the dark come August then it's a different matter, the fact is we are still 2 weeks from pre season!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

MM saying this just takes the edge of my confidence a wee bit, I'll be much happier when PA has gone too and we have severed all ties to be honest.

In Chansiri I trust.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!