Marc Cooper - Assistant Manager

What's wrong with cooper coming as part of the staff? Swindon played some really good attacking football last year. As long as he's not in charge of the defensive side he'll be a welcome addition as far as I'm concerned.

Cooper's dad is Terry Cooper, a member of one of the best defences ever. Irrelevant I know.

Bringing in a manager who's teams have played good attacking football, who's had some relative recent success and knows the English game to help support our new head coach who is new to the English game.

I really don't have a problem with this.

Bringing in a manager who's teams have played good attacking football, who's had some relative recent success and knows the English game to help support our new head coach who is new to the English game.

I really don't have a problem with this.

Me neither and if we can coax Cooper out of a job as head coach at Swindon to come and be assistant here then perhaps we are a more attractive proposition than we thought.

It's all a bit odd. 

The new managerial dream team is to have an unknown head coach and the current manager of Swindon Town as his assistant 

I mean if you want to bring in CC, then fair enough...but surely it would make more sense for him to bring in some of his own people?

Do CC and MC have the same sort of coaching philosophies?

Have they had previous dealings?

Perhaps they were on the same coaching course once upon a time?

If this was any other club aside from our own, then we'd be all sat their scratching our heads and quite possible laughing.

Bizarre.  

Guest Fedor

He must be interested if he came for talks

What if he came for talks , didn't like what we were offering and has now decided he's not interested?