Marc Cooper - Assistant Manager

Thank you Fresh Owl. Couldn't be arsed replying to that comment.

But does anyone know if we've had permission to speak to him?

Didn't know whether he was whooshing, common knowledge I thought.

Presume we must have done seeing as we've spoke to him.

Yorkshire Post journo....

1. Nothing official and no approaches to Swindon yet. Sounds like nothing likely this week. #swfc

2. Some talk now that #swfc may try and tempt Cooper with a head coach role, with Carvalhal above him in a director of football position.

Guest wilyfox

So we'd have a director of football and a committee loaded with sporting directors? This gets more bizarre with each passing day.

So, in essence we're going to replace SG with MC.

If true...that's awful.

So if Gray didn't want to/couldn't/wouldn't work in this system, was he good enough that the owner should change all his plans to accomodate Gray?

Not for me.

So, in essence we're going to replace SG with MC.

If true...that's awful.

Said before, know as much about Cooper as I do CC

Turning into a farce really all this now, if they offer Cooper the main gig I doubt he would turn it down

Look, it doesn't take a genius to know that any organization thrives when it has two leaders. Go ahead, name a country that doesn't have two prime ministers. A boat that sets sail without two captains. Where would Catholicism be without the popes?

post-21662-0-60074800-1434634402.jpg

Mark, want to be our assistant manager? No? How about we add a head coach title there too? Maybe Chief Football Operations, Matchday Division? Executive Vice-President of Team Selection and Tactics? Lord Commander of the Night's Watch? The Dark Lord?

Basically, Mark, it doesn't matter what we call you, you're Carlos' b*tch.

Said before, know as much about Cooper as I do CC

Turning into a farce really all this now, if they offer Cooper the main gig I doubt he would turn it down

Judging by the reports coming out of Wiltshire, it sounded like MC wasn't interested in playing No.2 to CC.

It sounds like we're trying to make room for him IMO, and it could well be as the main man.

I agree, its becoming a complete joke. However, until everything is announced I guess nothing is set in stone.

Mark Cooper though, as Head Coach?

Just let that sink in.