Carlos Carvahal 50/1 to 2/1

Oh dear.

Things are about to disastrously wrong at S6.

IF true, then I'd be fascinated to know who picked his name out of a hat and said he was the man to become manager.

WHERE THE FECK HAVE THEY DUG UP THIS JOKER FROM?

Beyond beliief

Sorry, but that's the kind of appointment I'd expect from that nutter at Leeds.

I have supported Wednesday through thick and thin and stay loyal with manager.

Was worried by appointment of Roeder, as he usually messes things up. Now we appoint Carvhal a man who has managed 14 clubs in 14 years and sacked from the majority of them.

RELEGATION NEXT SEASON IS NOW A REAL CONCERN .

I put sponsor money into Wednesday through my company disgusted by appointment, wish I could withdraw money already committed for coming season. Delighted held back on majority of funds as no way contributing to this.

Absolutely disgusted and very upset.

:manager:

So Lincoln Owl should not take up His Wembley tickets as a badge of honour lol

badge of humour more like.

Some embarrassing posts in this thread. Flying off the handle waay too soon and waaay too extreme. 

Even my first post was guilty of suggesting things that weren't really there, though no opinion expressed on CC and not embarrassed to read it back now.

Hindsight is always beautiful 20/20, but some of the reactionary whinging on here is so embarrassing.

Full marks to the posters keeping a level head and clear thoughts at the time.

The 20/20 hindsight argument only carries so much weight. It's one thing to express some doubts but, there were posts that literally sound like the ravings of someone who is unhinged and has lost touch with reality. Might be a good idea if people consider more carefully what they say before they open their mouths (not aimed at you obviously). Criticism is all well and good in my book, I don't believe anything or anyone is above it however, this was just unfounded craziness.