Goodbye Mr Gray?

Guest _Ibbo_

Well. Pitch sorted. Telly in. Shirt sorted and early.

Not managed this for 20 years.

He's not doing too bad on the non footy side so far...........

Who are and what does he mean by that? The types with big ego's and personalities like PDC, etc or someone who as done a lot of punditry work like Poyet?

Not sure to be honest but the likes of Zola are quite humble and don't really talk to the press

Guest totemowl

he moved quick enough to sort the ground and big screen and apparently the kit,so in my book he is doing ok at present

Exactly, and back in January he made the funds available to sign Keane, Bus and others. Yet according to some on here he's not commiting to anything and Alan Nixon's a reputable journalist who's saying he's not working with the people he appointed.

Usual posters posting their usual tripe.

tbh im glad were not naively spunking our dosh around already, its only 25th may ffs.

seems to have already sorted lots of things out on the commercial side in his short time so far, there is in fact another thread somewhere pointing that out, (early kits, pitch etc) 

as for the footy side of things, does he need to know what hes doing? Roeder, Hill & SG need to get there heads on and spend DCs money wisely, but apart from that i cant see a drama.

Let's just hope he's not asked to make a talking head video any time soon that starts with the WAWAW song text superimposed over last seasons goals and loads of flames at the bottom of the frame. He'll be gone within the week.

Mr chansiri we need a new scoreboard

" Yes just do it "

Mr chansiri we need a new pitch

" yes just do it"

Mr chansiri we need some new players

" players? What are these players everyone keeps talking about? I don't know what players are"

Come on does anyone really believe we've got another Karl oyston on-board and we'll start the season with 11 first team players?

Nixon also said he 'doesn't like foreign ownership' which makes him sound like a real dinosaur - I bet Chelsea and Man City fans hate it too!

bloody foreigners coming over here, buying our football clubs

Edited by darklord