Goodbye Mr Gray?

Failing?

It will always remain a mystery to me why an ex-player who gave 100% in every game he played for us, whose Dad was a legend for us, and who took over in our hour of need to turn our fortunes around, and put us on the road to promotion, gets so much stick from some.

Just don't get it. Anyone know why?

It will always remain a mystery to me why an ex-player who gave 100% in every game he played for us, whose Dad was a legend for us, and who took over in our hour of need to turn our fortunes around, and put us on the road to promotion, gets so much stick from some.

Cos their empty heads Edited by council owl

Probably because people are quite bored of hearing about it.

His times come and gone.

Hirsty and Waddle don't have an entire thread dedicated to how they should come back.

Plus it's a completely different context.

Neither of those have been our manager.

The constant references to gary megson as some sort of managerial magician are frankly, well, just plain out weird.

You are always very keen to bang the drum about how the club needs to move forward and spend, spend...yet then on the other hand your avatar displays a man who left s6 over three years ago and who's best days as a manager are clearly gone.

Nothing wrong with holding Megson in high esteem if you choose to do so, but the constant bleating about him on here is pretty tedious.

Hirsty and Waddle don't have an entire thread dedicated to how they should come back.

The constant references to gary megson as some sort of managerial magician are frankly, well, just plain out weird.

You are always very keen to bang the drum about how the club needs to move forward and spend, spend...yet then on the other hand your avatar displays a man who left s6 over three years ago and who's best days as a manager are clearly gone.

Nothing wrong with holding Megson in high esteem if you choose to do so, but the constant bleating about him on here is pretty tedious.

He has unfinished business at Wednesday.  He wants to make us great again.  Until he fulfils that destiny, his destiny, he will always be mentioned on Owlstalk.

He is part of our past, present and future.

Amen.

gary megson

We're always banging on about Hirsty, don't see the difference myself.

And my avatar was Bob Marley until some work on the server meant I lost it, with the system defaulting back to my old avatar (from when gary megson was in charge).

Still don't get it unless you're gingerist.