Goodbye Mr Gray?

Why do so many posters not understand the managerial structure that has been put in place?

Is this the real Owlstalk or the kindergarten version?

And now for a short message for the hard of hearing/understanding,

STUART GRAY IS ALREADY A COACH. HE IS NOT OUR MANAGER, HE IS THE HEAD COACH AND PART OF A MANAGEMENT TEAM. HE IS IN CHARGE OF TEAM/PLAYER MATTERS. THE OTHERS SCOUT, WRITE CONTRACTS, PROVIDE CONTACTS, LISTS OF POSSIBLE TARGETS AND SO ON. READ THE ARTICLES IN THE NEWS, THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM.

WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE A MANAGER IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

If you got your mums to write these posts, please ask them to read the various news stories about our new management structure and play you a couple of the Audioboom interviews.

This is why I love Owlstalk. I'm on a train going to a boring meeting and comments like this transport me to a virtual pub where the lads are bantering out the possible future of our beloved Owls with wit and passion. I absolutely disagree with Mr Bubblys conclusion (Zola could easily be installed as new coach instead of Gray), but it is clear there is more than one way to skin a cat and more than one way to pi££ the league. Absolute managerial power (FergIe/ Megson model) continental structure (Citeh/ Watford model). UTO whatever.

The clamour for news always amazes me. I like the fact that our club is just getting on with things behind the scenes and that's the way it should be.

Just because fans want news, doesn't mean they are entitled to it.

Get on with your lives and see what's what towards the end of July.

lol

It's May the bast@rd 20th.

Football is still going on and work has already started on major improvements to the ground.

With fans season ticket money. The money they have upped for the fans has paid that. It's not Chansiri. Not saying he isn't the right guy just im not getting overly excited until he's done something special and so far all he's done is spend about £1.25 on a pitch and scoreboard that's probably the difference in season ticket rises.

Bruces?

Does that mean the Sheila's have to travel separately?

Sexists!

Well spotted there.

The owners are Aussie's, the coaches are Dutch and the Sheila's one is more of a kitchen on wheels to make the experience of a long distance trip more relaxing for the girls, who can relax while doing a bit of ironing, watching women's things on the tellys and having a game of international bake off or a WAGs Masterchef challenge.

I am surprised that none of this came out weeks ago it sounds very exciting.

Guest Distraught!

With fans season ticket money. The money they have upped for the fans has paid that. It's not Chansiri. Not saying he isn't the right guy just im not getting overly excited until he's done something special and so far all he's done is spend about £1.25 on a pitch and scoreboard that's probably the difference in season ticket rises.

That seems like one pound twenty five well spent to me.  :biggrin:

How much in total, you know pitch plus scoreboard then?

Sounds like a lot of season tickets. Our 3 tickets cost pretty much the same as last season and my son's cost the same. £50 for the year!

Have we sold every seat in the ground?

Well spotted there.

The owners are Aussie's, the coaches are Dutch and the Sheila's one is more of a kitchen on wheels to make the experience of a long distance trip more relaxing for the girls, who can relax while doing a bit of ironing, watching women's things on the tellys and having a game of international bake off or a WAGs Masterchef challenge.

I am surprised that none of this came out weeks ago it sounds very exciting.

thats just reminded me, whats happened to the adverts/business of sheilas wheels.... 

was never off the tv going back 3 or 4 yrs but you never seem to hear of them nowadays!?

thats just reminded me, whats happened to the adverts/business of sheilas wheels.... 

was never off the tv going back 3 or 4 yrs but you never seem to hear of them nowadays!?

Still going just binned the annoying advert

Shiela's Wheels was just a marketing strategy for a large insurance group targeting the female market who tend to have less claims. When they stopped insurers and most other businesses offering different deals for each sex it killed the strategy.

The company is still in business and has a loyal following but there isn't any unique selling point now so they don't advertise much.

It's May the bast@rd 21st

lol

What happened to Sheila's wheels?

She reversed into a lamp post whilst doing her lipstick using the rear view mirror, and talking to her mate on her mobile.