Goodbye Mr Gray?

Apparently everything was still up in the air even after the meeting.

so discussing next season with the head coach was just bull ....sacking SG would have been done there and then.

But a Mirror journo he knows everything  ;-)

Edited by Big Jack

Mr Gray should be approaching this season knowing everyone is behind him.

It's a real shame he has to carry on working with these rumours going off around him.

Can only go on the soundbites, but it doesn't seem good for him.

If he does go, we should show respect for the way he's managed to steady the ship.

None of that he was crap anyway nonsense, he's done what was asked of him very well.

Guest wilyfox

If Chansiri is gonna pull the trigger, do it now. Get on with it. We should be balls deep in recruitment now, not faffing about pondering a change of head coach.

Edited by wilyfox

Stuartt Gray Evens

Gianfranco Zola 4-1

Paco Jemez 4-1

Paul Clement 8-1

Martin Jol 12-1

These are the stand out foreign or foreign based managers on the Brentford list.

Incidently Clement is in demand at a host of clubs.

Hang on hang on...

So y'all are clamoring that Gray is getting the sack, on what evidence? Tweets by a journalist for some bog roll of a newspaper who doesn't even have the balls to have a public twitter feed? Or am I missing something (I might be, only read the last 4 pages or so of the thread)

'cause if I'm not missing anything; I'd take a deep breath, count to 10 and maybe consider the possibility that sh*t is being stirred and that it's total rounduns...

If Chansiri is gonna pull the trigger, do it now. Get on with it. We should be balls deep in recruitment now, not faffing about pondering a change of head coach.

If he was going to get rid he should have done it as soon as we were mathematically safe from relegation or at the latest after the Watford game.