Goodbye Mr Gray?

Having just read Alan Nixon's tweets, all that is said is that some serial job hunter from abroad has claimed to have received contact from the club.

On this basis, I think we shouldn't be too interested in this rumour. Seems like an out of work coach is seeking a job that's all.

However, Nixon does allude to the dangers of relying upon advisors who may have their own interests at heart, and the dangers of getting involved with agents, whereupon he says, anything can happen with it being dangerous territory.

So basically, more assumptions, gossip, and nothing substantive.

If anyone else has read his tweets, and disagrees with my summary, feel free to correct me.

Stand down, nothing more than speculation basically

Edited by theowlsman

Guest Ash76

Funny that,my qualifications would suggest otherwise now go and play with your new toy and see if you can make some more pretty pictures.

Just not one in English?

Having just read Alan Nixon's tweets, all that is said is that some serial job hunter from abroad has claimed to have received contact from the club.

On this basis, I think we shouldn't be too interested in this rumour. Seems like an out of work coach is seeking a job that's all.

However, Nixon does allude to the dangers of relying upon advisors who may have their own interests at heart, and the dangers of getting involved with agents, whereupon he says, anything can happen with it being dangerous territory.

If anyone else has read his tweets, and disagrees with my summary, feel free to correct me.

Ok

Mr Gray should be approaching this season knowing everyone is behind him.

It's a real shame he has to carry on working with these rumours going off around him.

Can only go on the soundbites, but it doesn't seem good for him.

If he does go, we should show respect for the way he's managed to steady the ship.

None of that he was crap anyway nonsense, he's done what was asked of him very well.

True ,I say give the man a chance with a good budget ,If he fails so what at we gave him a chance ,Can people on here remember when we pushed the boat out with big Ron ,We played some fantastic football the place was buzzing ,And we won something.

Do you have a link to it fella?

I'll tell you this now, Gray is going nowhere, he will still be at Hillsborough st the start of next season..

Unless he's poached by Leeds..

WTF:

Not that unrealistic that, Gray going to Leeds. Didn't Rosler want him as his assistant at Wigan? Edited by Great Big Galaa

I'm surprised he's still here and will be amazed if he's still here at the start of the season, and stunned if he's still here by the end of September.

*Nothing in that sentence says I want him to go. Just, new owners, modern day football and all that.

Those tweets on their own make it sound like speculation. But add them to the other things that were said by him earlier in the week and it seems that there could be some truth in it.

Nixon has a good track record, but like all journos, they don't always get things right.

Reading his tweets I get a sense that he and Gray are good mates. So might have a good insight into what's going on.

Look how he turned villa into the most negative side in the league. Had 2 proven goalscorers in bent and benteke and couldn't get anything out of them. No thanks from me

I wonder if Lambert will be another of those who excels at one club (Norwich) and that's it.

Guest shakesby

I don't like Lambert, smarmy tailface. 

I also think Clement would be a fantastic appointment, I feel for Gray because he'll be gone soon, but if Chansiri and his advisors aren't happy then it's inevitable really.