Goodbye Mr Gray?

Not inevitable at all: Grays going nowhere: This forum is mad . full of poo poo. Who's going to come & do a better job. Nobody i can think of. It's the same with players. Dont know where people get all this garbage from: Really, ffs: Get a life folks.

If no one can come in and win more than 5 games at home in a season then we are well and truly screwed.

Not inevitable at all: Grays going nowhere: This forum is mad . full of poo poo. Who's going to come & do a better job. Nobody i can think of. It's the same with players. Dont know where people get all this garbage from: Really, ffs: Get a life folks.

It's based on information from a respected journalist who has been correct with info a few times before.

He's just saying what he has heard. Might not come to anything though.

Guest Strap

Then you're thick. It's really that simple. You're bloody thick. THICK. THICK. THICK. THICK.

AHHHHHH Bleedin' thick.

Those tweets on their own make it sound like speculation. But add them to the other things that were said by him earlier in the week and it seems that there could be some truth in it.

Nixon has a good track record, but like all journos, they don't always get things right.

Reading his tweets I get a sense that he and Gray are good mates. So might have a good insight into what's going on.

Must admit that I only went back as far as the last 24 hrs. Might revisit earlier tweet from this week in a bit then.

Cheers mate

Must admit that I only went back as far as the last 24 hrs. Might revisit earlier tweet from this week in a bit then.

Cheers mate

It's still all smoke and mirrors. Nixon obviously can't say too much. But it depends on whether we can trust him as a journo I suppose.

But he does have a good track record. I'd rather believe him than that fake Leo Fortune West account that some people still get fooled by!

Have you been at the cooking sherry Max

lol lol lol

Hi Stuart's son. Hope you had a great wedding day the other year.

If we are thinking of changing Gray, why didn't we do it weeks ago. Hardly ideal preparation. I would worry who is advising Mr Chansiri.

everyones on holiday, you would think the advisors are busy recruiting etc, SG is just the coach no real rush before July tbh

If we are thinking of changing Gray, why didn't we do it weeks ago. Hardly ideal preparation. I would worry who is advising Mr Chansiri.

Why haven't Brentford who have known for months. Why haven't Derby etc. goes for a few clubs. The season is coming to an end in all other leagues (abroad and premier league). I assume lots of these appointments will be made in the next two weeks. Everyone is on holiday currently too who's season has finished. Seemingly we have a committee with other individuals focused in recruitment.

If the club is moving forward by having a style of play as opposed to players  capabilities, ie, signing players to fit a certain style, then I don't think that the change of coach / manager  has to be done immediately, if I am right ( big ask ) the coach / manager will fit the style, here's hoping.

Could very well be Clement. Nixon says another club are in for the guy (derby).

Clement would be the ideal choice and he'd be a big statement of intent, especially when you consider his record working under Ancelotti at big clubs and all the interested clubs in him.

If there's any truth in the rumours, it could well be when you consider new owners tend to bring in their own man eventually, then someone significantly better with pulling power to bring in better quality players would be ideal. Clement ticks all the boxes. Whoever get's him will be a club going places.

Like I've said I don't think Gray is the man to get us challenging at the top of this league but there is no way I would want Roeder in charge, the majority of clubs fans he's managed really didn't like him and haven't a few players said similar things?