NEW PITCH MANIA!

@JamesDPhipps: @Dingledog @Stephenson87M something like that ... ;-) In truth, we negotiated a deal which bested us among available vendors.

Dear Desso, please could you install a Grassmaster for £5000 plus a FREE lunch at our 1970s boardroom table

"no"

Dear Premier Pitches, please could you install a Grassmaster for £5000 plus a FREE lunch at our 1970s boardroom table

"No"

Dear Dave the landscaper, please could you install a Grassmaster for £5000 plus a FREE lunch at our 1970s boardroom table

"Yes, no problem. Cash in hand and there's a backlog...I've got Ethel's garden to do first"

Literally EVERY single thing they try and get an upper hand on, we just turn up and crush to pieces.

Sheffield Wednesday, just stomping about smashing up United's trainset.

I love it. I want to see actual, physical tears about this. I want M Stephenson sat at his desk watching the webcam footage of our pitch going down and just screaming through the tears at his PC screen, "WHY JIM, WHY?!?"

So, are they reusing the soil/sand that is being piled up to take some of the slope out of the pitch or is that just a rumour?

I heard Neil is buying that so some of the users on here can bury their heads in it.

@JamesDPhipps: @Dingledog @Stephenson87M something like that ... ;-) In truth, we negotiated a deal which bested us among available vendors.

Dear Desso, please could you install a Grassmaster for £5000 plus a FREE lunch at our 1970s boardroom table

"no"

Dear Premier Pitches, please could you install a Grassmaster for £5000 plus a FREE lunch at our 1970s boardroom table

"No"

Dear Dave the landscaper, please could you install a Grassmaster for £5000 plus a FREE lunch at our 1970s boardroom table

"Yes, no problem. Cash in hand and there's a backlog...I've got Ethel's garden to do first"

Their obsession with us is embarrassing.

it is very funny, though to be honest we will both probably be ready for the actual desso installation at the same time as we have a lot more work to get done first with drainage installation,etc.

The fact remains however all their cocky ITK posters like Geordiebladesman claiming 100% we were not getting one now have egg on their faces and we jumped a supposed 4 year waiting list.

You would think that over the years the blunts would have learnt not to be so cocky because it usually bites them in the ass.

Mind the Gap blunts.........

don't want you falling down the freshly dug holes for our new pitch

For all the saddos that want to watch a slowed down version  :

Vid 1: http://www.youtubeslow.com/watch?v=6ffPKdj68XA

Vid 2 http://www.youtubeslow.com/watch?v=DK2RMJkP81o

Press the slow motion play button under the vid and you can use the sliders underneath to slow it down even further.

lol

Edited by PraiseOrGrumble

Not throughout winter though. Sun only just reached the edge of the pitch in April, it'd be nowhere near in December.

err, yeah im aware of that but its at this time of year that the grass has started growing again.

irrelevant where the sun hits in the depths of winter if its too cold for the grass to grow anyway!

err, yeah im aware of that but its at this time of year that the grass has started growing again.

irrelevant where the sun hits in the depths of winter if its too cold for the grass to grow anyway!

I heard they were gonna buy some sort of artificial lights to help it grow in the winter. Can anyone confirm?

So, I read on Blades mad we was having out pitch done by a "contractor" which is basically like having some cowboy come and do some work and call it Desso.

Now Jim say's they are also using someone else and not Desso themselves... AMAZING.