NEW PITCH MANIA!

So, I read on Blades mad we was having out pitch done by a "contractor" which is basically like having some cowboy come and do some work and call it Desso.

Now Jim say's they are also using someone else and not Desso themselves... AMAZING.

Here it is!

It's on PT that Premier Pitches are doing the work. There was a link to their site I may have missed it but it looks like they renovate Desso pitches but can't see where it says they install. Which is a bit different from claiming you've jumped dessos four year waiting list. Like getting a quote from Tarmac for building a house and then getting Gerry the Gippo to do it .

If only we had a fibre/grass pitch installation engineer on here to explain it in more detail.

Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110074706&page=2#eQJvJpJi6vO7VpzU.99

The U-turn the pigs have pulled is quite simply wonderful

48 hours ago their tails were up informing us we were having a knock-off Desso pitch and they were having the real deal and we were delusional to think otherwise. Now it's become clear that both clubs are having contractors to do their pitch using the Desso tech and they're trying to sweep all their wrongness under the carpet. It's pathetic.

My opinion stands as it did when I originally posted about this: No-one cares. As long as both teams are getting the Desso tech, both teams are getting almost exactly the same product and it'll be impossible to differentiate between the two. The only thing that's making this saga brilliant is the sheer egg-on-face that some of the grunters are now facing with because they were so ardently and falsely trying to justify and reason that there was no way we could be getting a Desso pitch and jump the queue for one. I can only hope that this is the mentally slow minority and, like me, the majority really don't overly care. The only thing this saga has done is embarrassed a choice few of the baconites

Literally EVERY single thing they try and get an upper hand on, we just turn up and crush to pieces.

Sheffield Wednesday, just stomping about smashing up United's trainset.

I love it. I want to see actual, physical tears about this. I want M Stephenson sat at his desk watching the webcam footage of our pitch going down and just screaming through the tears at his PC screen, "WHY JIM, WHY?!?"

:laugh:

Mike Stephenson

@JamesDPhipps Hi Jim, wondering what the deal is with Desso? They've just tweeted that theyre installin at Hillsboro! How they managed that?

Jim Phipps

@Stephenson87M I have no idea who is doing theirs. Ours is on schedule. There are now multiple installers. Stay positive!

1dmc

@JamesDPhipps @Stephenson87M Are we using Desso or some other companies?

Jim Phipps

@onedmc @Stephenson87M an certified installer

lol

"Stay positive"

Absolutley brilliant...... telling them to stay positive over Dessogate.

They really are the club that keeps on giving

#Staypositive