NEW PITCH MANIA!

See Big D's post in the other pitch thread - his email back from Desso outlines what they're doing this summer....

BIG D, on 28 Apr 2015 - 10:56 PM, said:snapback.png

So lots of English pitches, but knew exactly what would annoy the tweeter.

Lulz.

s4-blade ‏@KopDwellerBDTBL 16m16 minutes ago

@dessosports thanks for the quick reply. Guess it's good news that both Sheffield clubs are getting it. No that WE need it.

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

Follow

More

:duntmatter: :duntmatter:

Eh am I missing something here? The pig gets told 'Sheffield Wednesday' will be getting a desso pitch and he replies saying 'good news we're both getting one'

Has he just completely ignored the answer, and deluded himself into thinking the actual response he got was 'Sheffield Wednesday AND Sheffield United'

lol

Oops!

I bet "GeordieBladesman" feels a bit silly!

"Hahahaha, you're not getting a Desso pitch you tool! That was the 100% totally true fictional rumour on your board that you'd jumped ahead of us. Do you know that there's a 4 year waiting list for the pitches? You're getting some lovely new turf from B&Q on top of the sand that's been in the playing surface for the last 6 months... "playing" surface for the away teams that is.

Pics below on your new screen that about the same size as my new telly (Herbet name check here), but yes, don't worry about any new stands or improved fan facilities, if you think a scoreboard is great investment then bless you as you must find that more interesting than what's going happening on the pitch.

Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110074706&page=1#yDu28ihaxxEfDfmT.99