That performance was disgraceful

From the 1st minute, to the last - we were outfought and outbattled.

What the fukk formation did we try using for 70 minutes without success.

Why on gods green earth did Maghoma get a game today?

Apart from Lavery's workrate and movement, I am struggling to find an half decent performance out of that lot.

Even towards the end, Gray wouldn't Buxton or Lees go up for throw-ins near the corners, despite playing with a team full of diddy men.

Negative, dour, defensive and boring - just like the rest of the season at Hillsborough I suppose.

From the 1st minute, to the last - we were outfought and outbattled.

Apart from Lavery's workrate and movement, I am struggling to find an half decent performance out of that lot.

Even towards the end, Gray wouldn't Buxton or Lees go up for throw-ins near the corners, despite playing with a team full of diddy men.

Negative, dour, defensive and boring - just like the rest of the season at Hillsborough I suppose.

Spot on. End of the season, nothing to play for against a side that has lost 5 on the bounce and we play one up front....and it's lavery who is a good player but not a lone striker. Awful tactics, awful motivation, awful performance. Edited by mike312

Maguire and Lavery were the only ones that could be arsed today

The only ones that really looked like they could do something.

Why we need EVERYONE back at corners I dunno. And it's another sign of negativity to me. Brentford left 3 up!

The only thing I can think of is that it was grays way of saying to the new owners we need more quality. The only other explanation was poor management.

Umm more likely the latter yeah...

That was a joke of a performance. But it is representative of how we have played at home nearly all season, negative! Set up not to lose and try and nick a 1-0, starting with 1 up front is laughable and embarrassing against those lot off the back of 5 straight losses. 

Can barely remember a period of sustained pressure against a team at home all year! And you'd think we could at least score from set pieces but we are utterly useless from them too, not one goal scored from a defender all year, a reason for that maybe! We don't really have any idea how to attack teams at all, if it wasn't for our defence we'd be in a relegation battle.

If there was any doubt you have played your way out of the job for next year now Gray with that tripe. And its for the best for all the fans that have to endure regular dour rubbish games each week. Its gone on way too long, keep Gray and season ticket sales will plummet.

From the 1st minute, to the last - we were outfought and outbattled.

Even towards the end, Gray wouldn't Buxton or Lees go up for throw-ins near the corners, despite playing with a team full of diddy men.

Gray is just too negative at home simple as that, he's got the results on the road and that's down to his counter attacking methods, at home it's clear he just can't do it.