That performance was disgraceful

From the 1st minute, to the last - we were outfought and outbattled.   - agreed wrong personnel, wrong tactics

What the fukk formation did we try using for 70 minutes without success. - not sure myself 

Why on gods green earth did Maghoma get a game today? - agreed

Apart from Lavery's workrate and movement, I am struggling to find an half decent performance out of that lot. -Lees played a sweeper type role well imo + westwood ok again

Even towards the end, Gray wouldn't Buxton or Lees go up for throw-ins near the corners, despite playing with a team full of diddy men. Bizarre selections

Negative, dour, defensive and boring - just like the rest of the season at Hillsborough I suppose.- Cant honestly remember a single shot remotely on target if you forget the one bush got in the gut

so many bad things today I'd prob best to step away from owlstalk for a bit because i'm shocked and not quite sure what that was i watched today 

From the 1st minute, to the last - we were outfought and outbattled.

What the fukk formation did we try using for 70 minutes without success.

Why on gods green earth did Maghoma get a game today?

Apart from Lavery's workrate and movement, I am struggling to find an half decent performance out of that lot.

Even towards the end, Gray wouldn't Buxton or Lees go up for throw-ins near the corners, despite playing with a team full of diddy men.

Negative, dour, defensive and boring - just like the rest of the season at Hillsborough I suppose.

Fortunately it will be the last time we see Gray at Hillsborough thank god.

Another bitterly disappointing performance that merely epitomises our home showing all season. We have avery very long way to go to get anywhere near Chansiri's prediction for 2017.

Two questions for our statiticians:-

1. How many home goals have our strikers scored this season?

2. How many of them were from open play?

The answers to these two questions will go a long way towards explaining why our  attendances have been so disappointing, and surely must place SG's judgement under the microscope. 

Shocking.Roll on next season.

Keep on happily clapping.

Another bitterly disappointing performance that merely epitomises our home showing all season. We have avery very long way to go to get anywhere near Chansiri's prediction for 2017.

Two questions for our statiticians:-

1. How many home goals have our strikers scored this season?

2. How many of them were from open play?

The answers to these two questions will go a long way towards explaining why our  attendances have been so disappointing, and surely must place SG's judgement under the microscope. 

Would like to know this too. Fear it will be very very low. We barely score any goals at home let alone in open play.

I hate to say this but today was one of those games where i've questioned Gray, managerially and tactically ...

4-5-1 at home against Leeds

Nuhiu on the bench when we were crying out for some physical presence against Bamba

Lavery up top on his own, and who simply put, isn't the answer -  a 5ft whatever striker challenging for long balls against big physical defenders

May, Bus and Keane on with about 15 minutes to go when Magahoma should have been hauled off at half time for Adthe

May has been a shambles of a signing this season

players like Magahomer who aren't worth a shirt to be quite frank and should be jettisoned at the earliest opportunity

a poor midfield display from Lee - a complete and utter bystander for most of the game and most of time made no runs whatsoever - a complete waste as a central midfielder - complete and utter liability today

vermillj had no bite at all - he's afraid of getting his boots dirty

no passion, no fight, no guts, no glory, no effort, no nothing ..

beaten by a team thats in turmoil

poor all round - really disappointing

Edited by Hack-Abusi

Infuriating. It might not be 'the' derby, or even a game with something riding on it, but to put a performance like that in is awful.

I'm not even saying it because we lost - that's the worst Leeds team I've seen against us (even last year they had McCormack). How Morison has come out of that game with a goal is a joke because he looked completely ineffective.

Maybe the worst thing is the game's winding down at 2-1 without us having any attempts at goal.

This season's about the takeover because the on-pitch stuff has been so forgettable. Some good away results, a lot of clean sheets, a lot of games without scoring, and plenty of disappointing results and performances.

This isn't in any way the worst Wednesday squad I've seen, in fact some of them are very good, but we're talking about a home season from start to finish that has been between frustration and annoyance. 23 home matches - FIVE wins.

Beaten by Harchester United (on a bad day).

Will a new pitch and better players make the difference next season at home under Gray? I've got serious doubts. It's not that 4-2-3-1 is negative per-se, but we certainly don't play it in a positive way.

And against a team with such fragile confidence too. Would 4-4-2 really have been so unwise today?!

I wouldn't be keen on Megson coming back, but we saw under him that it's true that the players need to be in the right head-space for winning at home. After all, Megson was utterly woeful at home in his first half dozen games, but then he got things right and we ended up winning 17 at home that next season (not all under Megson, mind).

Playing for a clean sheet today to get the record, backfired and we didn't have a clue what to do after that.

Aye - you can imagine gray in the changing room "listen lads we can get a record for clean sheets today so above all else don't let a goal in, 0-0 is good for me"

As if he'd give a monkeys - have a day off!