Pearson & Roeder

Hmm not appointments that will excite supporters! Cardiff fans hate having Slade as their manager. Let's hope Chansiri knows what he's doing more than us stupid fans. Typical Wednesday though, linked with Comolli and get Roeder, it feels like the mid 1990's all over again

timemachine.gif

I don't like the idea of having loads of people involved.

Roeder,Pearson,Aldridge,Gray & I wouldn't write off more appointments. it could result in a conflict of interest.

I suppose this happens when the chairman isn't really a footballing man.

let's hope it all pans out well.

These sort of appointments happen at the Majority of the Bigger Clubs. We want to be one o fthe Bigger Clubs, we have to act like it both on and off the field.

These sort of appointments happen at the Majority of the Bigger Clubs. We want to be one o fthe Bigger Clubs, we have to act like it both on and off the field.

indeed and as DC said its all about long term sustainability.

The problem we have had in the past is starting again whenever the inevitable happens and the manager gets sacked. This should encourage a longer term vision

However, Chansiri said they will discuss Stuart Gray's future at the end of the season. #SWFC

inevitable isn't it

Could just be "You're gone if we aren't top 6 come Christmas."

It'll only be putting some structure/targets in place for him to hit. If he doesn't hit them then it's the inevitable.

Interesting one this! Dont think anyone saw this coming. It does make some sense though when you think about it. SG concentrating on first team matters. Roeder on developing the recruitment side (transfers scouting academy etc) and the other guy overseeing the business side of the club?

May actually work quite well. Certainly SG cant do ALL that

Why does this mean Gray is being squeezed out?

To me it looks like the overhead decisions are now being dealt with, leaving Gray to do what he does best, coach.

Every player who has played under him or been coached by him has said what a great coach he is, not manager, but coach.  

Having Roeder linked to us, never mind employed by us, is a big thing. he's a name associated with the premier league. 

Lets enjoy today, and enjoy the ride. Things are moving on, and in the right way. 

Interesting one this! Dont think anyone saw this coming. It does make some sense though when you think about it. SG concentrating on first team matters. Roeder on developing the recruitment side (transfers scouting academy etc) and the other guy overseeing the business side of the club?

May actually work quite well. Certainly SG cant do ALL that

This for me. Pearson will be trusted to identify what needs to be spent, DC to provide funds, Roeder to find players and SG to coach them. Edited by Maddogbob

Gray won't last under this regime. It very rarely seems to work in the uk. I hope to be wrong. I like the appointment of Pearson as he's an experienced chairman and has worked on similar projects before. However I am struggling to see what Roeder offers us considering he hardly succeeded as a manager himself.