Picked up Sergio Bus Today

Guest conisbrough

If Chansiri is serious about being promoted by 2017 and he must be having forked out nearly £40 million quid already. It is to be expected a significant upgrade in playing talent is required. The comment re a DoF will be recruited tells me there will be an emphasis on sharpening our recruitment policy.  Personally think will go for overseas person who will be able to tap into talent available in France/Germany/Spain and Holland. No use just getting a team to win promotion we need one to stay up. Hence recruits have to be able to at least be capable of being squad members at Premiership level.

It's getting a habit this innit?

Picked up from the training ground, anyway he's nice guy, down to earth etc... said he hopes to make the bench v Rotherham, another player who seems to really like Stuart Gray as well.

Said a few interesting things to me as well, reckons that loads of players will be leaving in the summer (contracts ending) and he reckons there will be loads of new faces coming here as well, he also said the he's heard the stadium is to be improved, now as to what scale I'm not sure but got some really good positive vibes from him today about the future of this club and he certainly seems to be looking forward to it.

Anyway he's a thumbs up for Owlstalk  

59d34edd609f4aebb190028685cb543d.png

if that's his garden, looks like he wants megson 'round to give him a few pointers...

It's always great when new players who have only played for a total of 15minutes love opening their mouths about all the players who will be cleared out in the summer

He probably thought he was having a quite conversation with a taxi driver. How was he to know TaxiMark was going to splash it all over t'interweb?

If Chansiri is serious about being promoted by 2017 and he must be having forked out nearly £40 million quid already. It is to be expected a significant upgrade in playing talent is required. The comment re a DoF will be recruited tells me there will be an emphasis on sharpening our recruitment policy.  Personally think will go for overseas person who will be able to tap into talent available in France/Germany/Spain and Holland. No use just getting a team to win promotion we need one to stay up. Hence recruits have to be able to at least be capable of being squad members at Premiership level.

Exciting  close season due

Stuart Gray said as much in the paper earlier re looking abroad.

Whilst its good to look for better deals, I hope this isnt simply down to price. I think we need at least some players who are almost guaranteed to come in and hit the ground running. The majority of the top scorers in this league have good experience of the Championship. However, paying the market value for the best players at our level has never been something Wednesday fancy doing.