Edited by LJH1867OWLS

You should go back in time (88 mph should do it) and pick up Cantona and say

"you see Eric, the seagulls they follow the taxi, because......."

then he will interrupt with " they think sardines will be throw?!"

and you say "No! I taped luncheon meat to the roof"

:stuwinky:

tres Bon, tres bon

Dunno why but I have a massive man-crush on him

Seems to really have his head screwed on when he spoke in that interview when he joined. Hope he can show us all what he's capable of come the end of this season

Afte watching he's highlight reels etc online I thought the same about him. So much so that when I went into the megastore to pick up a long sleeved shirt and they offered free printing of any new signing I went with him

Some good that turned out to be! lol

Here's hoping he is in the team sooner rather than later as I think a player of his calibre with service from players like McGugan and Isgrove could be the start of what we've been asking for up top all season

Guest Iron Hunter

Taxi Mark - If you ever pick up Gustav Smith or Lee Majors you are in for one hell of a tip and a masterclass in the art of Bullfinches and Aardvarks.My Uncle picked him up from East Midlands airport about 6years ago.He wanted to go to Ripon to check out a Bullfinch sanctuary which to all rumour had been taken over by Collard Doves.My Uncle got him there in 40mins,got a £30 tip and best of all,a signed book called "My family and other Aardvarks".My Uncle decided to ring Citycabs and tell them he was sick and wouldn't be in for rest of day.In all the excitement,he couldn't wait to get home and read the book.Imagine his surprise when on page 2 there's a picture of Lee Lieutenants cutting wood bare chested.Not too detered,he quickly read the book,put in on EBay and got £75 for it.The mystery buyer is believed to be ex Southampton footballer David Armstrong.

Taxi Mark - If you ever pick up Gustav Smith or Lee Majors you are in for one hell of a tip and a masterclass in the art of Bullfinches and Aardvarks.My Uncle picked him up from East Midlands airport about 6years ago.He wanted to go to Ripon to check out a Bullfinch sanctuary which to all rumour had been taken over by Collard Doves.My Uncle got him there in 40mins,got a £30 tip and best of all,a signed book called "My family and other Aardvarks".My Uncle decided to ring Citycabs and tell them he was sick and wouldn't be in for rest of day.In all the excitement,he couldn't wait to get home and read the book.Imagine his surprise when on page 2 there's a picture of Lee Lieutenants cutting wood bare chested.Not too detered,he quickly read the book,put in on EBay and got £75 for it.The mystery buyer is believed to be ex Southampton footballer David Armstrong.

post-13409-0-16159200-1426836806.jpg

Guest Iron Hunter

GHS - Early morning sense of humour breakdown?.Ok,will only do the Gustav/Lee/Aardvarks/Bullfinches stories on request.Satisfied?