Nothing to play for - Blood some youngsters

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

Forget Corry/McCabe. They're fuucked.

I wanna see what the development squad is doing, what it brings to the table.

Who can we bring in?

Bollllocks they're not good enough. If not, we'll find out and nudge them on their way.

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

I know yeah Sal.

The fuuck were Barca thinking bringing 17 year old Messi into the team.

Idiots.

The higher we finish, the easier it will be to convince prospective signings that we're capable of a promotion push next season. It will also help to maintain the feel good factor among the current squad and probably keep Stuart Gray in a job.

I'd hate to see us slide down the table after competing for a top 10 place all season.

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

The higher we finish, the easier it will be to convince prospective signings that we're capable of a promotion push next season. It will also help to maintain the feel good factor among the current squad and probably keep Stuart Gray in a job.

I'd hate to see us slide down the table after competing for a top 10 place all season.

Money talks.

I'd have Stobbs placed on the bench tomorrow. By the end of the season he could end up starting games.

No one truly knows the talent of a player until they play regular senior football.

Stobbs could be another nobody or we could be stumbling onto a fantastic player for next season.

We can't go up or down. So let's just make it interesting. 

I'd rather see Stobbs come off the bench to try and impact a game than Maghoma....because I know full well what Maghoma is going to bring (very little). 

There are a few first year professionals who have months remaining on their contracts....they also need sufficient opportunity to prove themselves worthy of another year.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Fancy Everton playing that Rooney kid in the first team or Wednesday playing that Hirst kid from Barnsley as a teenager.

I honestly don't know what goes through some peoples minds at times.

If they're good enough, they get put in the first team. That accounts for your Messis, Hirsts & Rooneys.

If they're not good enough then they don't. Ours clearly aren't good enough (yet) in Gray's opinion.

One or two on the bench? Maybe.

But I want to see us finish the highest we've finished since 1999 (9th in about 2006 the best at the moment I think?). We should be trying to finish the season on a high and make sure we finish in the top 10.

There's a positivity around the place at the moment, if we give up, p*ssball around and end up finishing in lower midtable (which we're only 4-5 points ahead of now) we'll risk ruining that.