Nothing to play for - Blood some youngsters

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

What I want to say is that process here is so tiresome, and there are so many ladders you need to climb before you get any kind of chance in our first team. I will get abused on here, but if someone with potential of Jack Stobbs came through at pigs he would have got much more first team chance then he was ever likely to get here.

That may be so but different managers have different views on when they want to use the young ones. Stobb's position may be one where SG thinks he has better options and, as the manager, that's his call.

Unfortunatly for him, he looks like he is the only one in this current crop that look capable of making the step up, so all eyes are on him.

Personally, I've watched Stobbs a few times now, the latest at ER a couple of week back and whilst he does look a good prospect, his ball retention is a bit hit and miss and he was caught in possession of the ball few times. Now you can get away with it to a degree in an PDL game in front of 100 folk but do it regular in a game at senior level and the are crowds less forgiving and that could be bad for his confidence/development.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

What I want to say is that process here is so tiresome, and there are so many ladders you need to climb before you get any kind of chance in our first team. I will get abused on here, but if someone with potential of Jack Stobbs came through at pigs he would have got much more first team chance then he was ever likely to get here.

That would be a good endorsement if the Blades were actually a better team/club than us. We should mimic good sides not poor ones