Dele Alli

So, now we have money and are still in dire need of creativity, I hope we can convince Dele Alli that we are the place to be, as we will be in the premier league and Newcastle will be scrapping to survive.

Make it happen new owners! Best £5m you'll ever spend!

Aye, because they know and he knows that he won't get game time there. He'd be our star player in midfield.

I don't see how it's unrealistic either, signing players from a L1 team shouldn't be out of our reach anyway. £5m inc of clauses would be a steal

Won't happen if he's got teams like Newcastle and Villa after him.

Both willing to loan him back to MK to see off their potential promotion campaign AND will probably play him in the premier league the following season, rather than continuously farm him out like other Prem teams...(Liverpool).

Would be a cracking signing but it won't happen. 

Wouldn't want Kenwyne Jones back. Take away his games in Trinidad and Tobago, and his seven games with us, and his goal scoring figures are poor at best. It's ten years since he scored seven in seven for us, and since then he's hardly been what you'd call prolific. We need somebody who's going to score twenty a season, at least, for us, not somebody who might score ten or eleven.

1) what's the budget we have to spend because I don't know. I'm guessing people might.

2) if we're missing chances we can't be lacking in creativity can we. We're creating but not putting them away.

I will be very surprised if anything is spent before Monday!! I think we might just scrape a loan signing but I don't think any permanent signings will be made until the summer and the out of contract players are shifted etc...

I will be very surprised if anything is spent before Monday!! I think we might just scrape a loan signing but I don't think any permanent signings will be made until the summer and the out of contract players are shifted etc...

I think we should now hopefully be in a position to buy what we need and then dispose of what we don't need. The Horse is going back in front of the cart for the first time in going on 20 years.