Come back Gary Megson

Why would someone who claims to be a Wednesdayite speak so disrespectfully about a fellow Wednesdayite who was a player, captain and manager for us who did a decent job in all those roles and who comes from a family of Wednesdayites including his Dad who was a player and captain...?

Pretty unnecessary.

Why would someone who claims to be a Wednesdayite speak so disrespectfully about a fellow Wednesdayite who was a player, captain and manager for us who did a decent job in all those roles and who comes from a family of Wednesdayites including his Dad who was a player and captain...?

Pretty unnecessary.

ooh! Get you! You've been on here long enough to get how it works! Disrespect!! Megson was really respectful when he ripped the owner a new one in front of the players! Allegedly!!!! Anyway! Tis only banter! In it!

Pretty unnecessary.

Don't tell me you're starting to take this thread seriously?  :rolleyes:

If you take the digs seriously, does that mean you're really all worshipping in Greno woods and reading from The Book of Megson?

Of course not.

Megson's not a bleeding Wednesdayite. Read a few years back he grew up a Man CIty fan. No idea if that's true but I do recognise former players that have a love for the club. It shows. Megson watched us when his Dad played and was here as player and Manager. Rarely if ever been seen near the place in between.

Don't tell me you're starting to take this thread seriously? :rolleyes:

If you take the digs seriously, does that mean you're really all worshipping in Greno woods and reading from The Book of Megson?

Of course not.

Megson's not a bleeding Wednesdayite. Read a few years back he grew up a Man CIty fan. No idea if that's true but I do recognise former players that have a love for the club. It shows. Megson watched us when his Dad played and was here as player and Manager. Rarely if ever been seen near the place in between.

Are you serious?

Where else would we worship?

What other books are there to read?

I am amazed at how many people know everything about gary megson and his life. Most of what is said being fictional. Megson is a Wednesdayite.

ooh! Get you! You've been on here long enough to get how it works! Disrespect!! Megson was really respectful when he ripped the owner a new one in front of the players! Allegedly!!!! Anyway! Tis only banter! In it!

You've lost me with that response. Everyone knows the rules.

1. Dressing Room is sacrosanct

2. Managers dish out the bollockings

3. Chairman don't dish out the bollockings

4. Enter the dressing room, enter at your own peril.

5. No Chairman is above this law (except in Italy or Leeds)

HMS Pisstheleague is getting ready to set sail, the gray flag is flying whilst the ginger one sits retired

Onward Captain Gray

Will Gray manage to get the ship out of the harbour though? Or will he think it too big a risk?

gary megson 's ship is also bigger and the ginger flag brighter. This ship is ready, willing and able to set sail for the League of Cash. It's captain is ready.

#gingerisbest

Pretty unnecessary.

Why would supposed grown men carry on a long past its sell by date joke that makes them look a tad silly ? I suppose the world is full of unanswered questions