Come back Gary Megson

The future is bright, but the future is GRAY

Welcome Butch!........The fight against the ginger infidel is moving on at a nice pace now!!.None of this 20 year old, out of date ginger tactics here!.....HMS Stuart Gray has set sail to take his beloved Wed to the promised land!

You non believers are going to look pretty stupid in October/November time, when Megson returns after Gray gets the boot for only winning 2 of our first 10 home games, and we go on a 26 match winning run at that leads to promotion

All hail little ginger followers!...,..your leader needs you!......he's down at the job center attending a "long term unemployable" course!....doesn't have the bus fare home and needs a lift! ......don't all go at once tho! He might get overwhelmed and start ffffing swearing at you!

All hail little ginger followers!...,..your leader needs you!......he's down at the job center attending a "long term unemployable" course!....doesn't have the bus fare home and needs a lift! ......don't all go at once tho! He might get overwhelmed and start ffffing swearing at you!

He's never been given Universal Credit for his efforts.

i saw the come back gary megson thread and thought what keeps this running?...

then read the last page or so, and thought...

how personally bitter, i know we've had some bad managers in my time, and i've known they were bad, but when they've gone there's no need to harp on about their shortcomings... 

i wonder how any of us are so itk about megson's finances, and lack of bus fare...

lets do it with a wee bit more class guys, he's an ex WEDNESDAY MANAGER, and has a family...

let's respect both please...

He's like a man whose only got love for one woman, and no matter how many tarts throw themselves at him he doesn't give into to temptation and patiently waits for his true love to come calling

A true gentleman is our Gary

i saw the come back gary megson thread and thought what keeps this running?...

then read the last page or so, and thought...

how personally bitter, i know we've had some bad managers in my time, and i've known they were bad, but when they've gone there's no need to harp on about their shortcomings... 

i wonder how any of us are so itk about megson's finances, and lack of bus fare...

lets do it with a wee bit more class guys, he's an ex WEDNESDAY MANAGER, and has a family...

let's respect both please...

oh please!....... Get over your self! This is a football forum which promotes banter between like minded fans! Don't pretend to make it any more serious than that by posting such drivel!.....maybe start by removing your head from your own backside and join in!!

oh please!....... Get over your self! This is a football forum which promotes banter between like minded fans! Don't pretend to make it any more serious than that by posting such drivel!.....maybe start by removing your head from your own backside and join in!!

Oh Buzz.  Why do you get so wound up?

Partake of a soothing ginger beverage to ease your anger.  You may end with a smile as nice as this one  gary megson

#gingerknowsbest