Come back Gary Megson

On many occasions great men have to put up with jealousy. That a rich owner would try and slay our hero was one such example after the Mega Son had proven victorious against the Pig Hordes! Like King Saul, jealous of David's valour, the rage of Milan banished our champion to the shires away from the glorious citadel.

But harken to the lessons of history. David returned in triumph after Saul had gone.

Milan has gone. The true King shall return.

gary megson

#grenosidewithenvy

#unfinishedbusiness

On many occasions great men have to put up with jealousy. That a rich owner would try and slay our hero was one such example after the Mega Son had proven victorious against the Pig Hordes! Like King Saul, jealous of David's valour, the rage of Milan banished our champion to the shires away from the glorious citadel.

But harken to the lessons of history. David returned in triumph after Saul had gone.

Milan has gone. The true King shall return.

gary megson

#grenosidewithenvy

#unfinishedbusiness

This is true.

Truly great men, such as  gary megson , are envied and feared by those with a simple mind and limited ambitions.

#returnoftheking

I expect the Ginger Genius will also be watching tonight's comedy show and laughing just as much as the rest of use.  HE will remember that the last time the porcine beasts crossed HIS path that they were consigned by HIM to years of confinement in the pub league.

#slayerofpigs

i saw the come back gary megson thread and thought what keeps this running?...

then read the last page or so, and thought...

how personally bitter, i know we've had some bad managers in my time, and i've known they were bad, but when they've gone there's no need to harp on about their shortcomings... 

i wonder how any of us are so itk about megson's finances, and lack of bus fare...

lets do it with a wee bit more class guys, he's an ex WEDNESDAY MANAGER, and has a family...

let's respect both please...

Buzzkill...

Can someone genuinely explain why this thread is still going? Surely we need to be looking forward, not backwards??

Some people like to check that others still have a sense of humour, even after being kicked in the ker-nackers constantly for 20 years.

Check.