Come back Gary Megson

Just imagine thousands crammed in to the NBT with Daveyboy leading the singing out the back before everyone to a man departing at half two to take their places in the safe standing singing section on the Kop.

Ginger handrails to hold on to whilst belting out the Thompson Twins Wednesday Anthem...!

Gingermagical

@conisbrough  Get a life and join the Ginger Revolution.

HE will welcome you.

Read his books.

Dreams of winning will come true.

Love all things ginger.

#unbeattable

#fortresshillborough

#nomoregardening

#readytoreturn

#unfinishedbusiness

Edited by Simaniac Owl

Just imagine thousands crammed in to the NBT with Daveyboy leading the singing out the back before everyone to a man departing at half two to take their places in the safe standing singing section on the Kop.

Ginger handrails to hold on to whilst belting out the Thompson Twins Wednesday Anthem...!

Gingermagical

I always enjoyed tripping...you must get me some of what you've had lol

Ahh the great summer of 2011

Can you all believe it was 4 years ago? Time has gone so fast

An absolute managerial masterclass in how to build a promotion winning squad in one transfer window

All done on a tiny budget compared to our promotion rivals

#punchingaboveourweightandknockingthemallthef*ckout

#winning

Oh dear SIM and co! Same old tripe churned out thread after thread! The ginger ones are not very bright! Come! Join! The doctrine of the Gray warrior monks will lead you to the light and rid you all of gingerism once and for all! The Templars sword of Gray will strike down the ginger and lead you all to paradise!!

Good night fellow desciples, I shall sleep well in the knowledge the ginger messiah is on the righteous path to S6. I hear he's agreeing terms with Aldridge and co this very week. Early homage tomorrow towards greno woods, however as I am currently in north yorks I will be facing south, hope there's a good breeze on my back.

#thedawnisevercloser

#unfinishedbusiness