Come back Gary Megson

Something like that. 

Blue and White can have his own section where he posts about Gray days, turning his bed towards Grenoside Wood, seeing a ginger sun and w@nking over old gary megson photos. 

This is why the thread won't die...

143qc89.jpg

... but there is a section for such a thread.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/forum/136-sheffield-wednesday-managers/

This thread will never die because of its and the subjects popularity. It is an irresistible thread about a great manager. Why can no one keep away?

Just remember the day that HE was appointed as our manager. All Owls were overjoyed. Remember the dismal day that he was banished and the outrage felt by Owls at this.

That joy must return. The Joy of Ginger.

gary megson is immortal.

It's popular alright... with the same 4 or 5 posters. Eh?

(my 26th post in this thread BTW) :biggrin:

The number of contributors to this thread grows daily. So many are interested, yourself for example.

gary megson

#readytoleadustopromotion

#unfinishedbusiness

#longlivethisthread

This thread will never die because of its and the subjects popularity. It is an irresistible thread about a great manager. Why can no one keep away?

Just remember the day that HE was appointed as our manager. All Owls were overjoyed. Remember the dismal day that he was banished and the outrage felt by Owls at this.

That joy must return. The Joy of Ginger.

gary megson is immortal.

I remember that night he got sacked, everyone was outraged

At least the cult members have stuck to our guns and await his return, unlike the fickle masses

#thecultneverforgets

Will Gray manage to get the ship out of the harbour though? Or will he think it too big a risk?

gary megson 's ship is also bigger and the ginger flag brighter. This ship is ready, willing and able to set sail for the League of Cash. It's captain is ready.

#gingerisbest

nope cause i aint launched it yet Sim  ;-)  lol