Come back Gary Megson

Good morning brethren and indeed to you all,the sun shines brightly on this fine ginger morning.

Time for morning worship at Greno woods.

#hisknowledgeknowsnoends

#hewillreturn

#unfinishedbusiness

#winningathome

You need to get a hobby.

Does any one actually see the ginger winger in Sheffield? Heard he's been watching the pub leagues scouting for a job!?

Yes. Mention is made many posts earlier.

Never thought HE played on the wing though.

Edited by Simaniac Owl

Missed out the bit which said " show respect to the owner" tho didn't he?

You missed out the bit where the dressing room is the managers domain.  Owners employ managers to do just that, manage.

HE defended his players, like any good manager should.  Respect must go both ways.

Your mate the negatron is back. He needs to join The Cult as he needs a life.

Hi conisbrough  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson

If I remember rightly Wednesday were that bad at the time if I'd have owned the club they would have all had an almighty bollocking from me too!! We were worse than atrocious! and certainy worse than anything a Stuart Gray team has served up this season!!

If he's not going to come back as manager,maybe he could come back in an advisory role, and advise Gray on how to get home wins, how to score from set pieces and also to share his knowledge on how to build a promotion winning squad in one transfer window

#megsonknowsbest

You missed out the bit where the dressing room is the managers domain. Owners employ managers to do just that, manage.

HE defended his players, like any good manager should. Respect must go both ways.

Your mate the negatron is back. He needs to join The Cult as he needs a life.

Hi conisbrough gary megsongary megsongary megsongary megsongary megsongary megsongary megsongary megsongary megsongary megson

Would that be Conisbrough by any chance. I actually drove through it today and I can see the conection , Sad,Gray,Dull and Boring.

Like the man himself it's crying out for a bit of ginger.

Edited by Blue and white

Stoop is defo warming to the Gray!..........No legitimate answer to how bad we were under the ginger one towards the end tho is there?.........No why that is dont ya!!!?...........Because even the cult cant defend the worst fottball to be seen at Hillborough in modern times! :stuwinky: