Maghoma

I can't quite figure out where Maghoma should play..he's out wide...he rarely overlaps..he has skill but its usually  done in parts of the pitch where it does no harm...

Its finding a place for him..but as a squad player in my opinion...

Bit like the Maguire conundrum, both are probably 'no 10' type players that are best behind the striker but we don't play that system.

But Maguire does far more work for the team in his less favoured role and offers more in terms of shots and passes/crosses. I'd choose him every time which means Maghoma should start on the bench and Helan given a shot.

love it !!!! yes he infuriates but at least the lad is willing and there is something to work with . some bafoon on this thread said we would be better keeping jj ....  the reason we are doing ok is because we have binned that kind of shuffle off ! unsure whether maghoma will ever truly make it yet to those who would prefer helan and or jj ..... seriously wise up !

As soon as May went out to the left he beat the fullback, same when Hope went on the left. Something Maghoma failed to do all game, he's simply not good enough, said it last season and it's the same this season he's a fullbacks wet dream.

The way he hid today was embarrassing and he should have been taken off at half time for Helan or Hope.

The most intelligent post of the day, sums him up perfectly 

Talented player, with lessons to learn

Already a huge step up on utter garbage like JJ and others we've had before him, just needs to calm down a bit and learn that he doesn't have to beat everybody, sometimes the easy option is the best one

He'll get it, no doubt about it for me, he's a good player

The lad has potential. Currently he seems to lack footballing intelligence to me. Often his decision making about releasing the ball is wrong.

Usually he makes the decision to pass/cross much later than he should.

Agree with this.  But he should be able to play 90 minutes without keeling over after an hour!

Just not bothered...

But that is just it.

They knew he would go inside and so showed him out every time.

He then just stopped.

Watching him play in the middle with Coke was embarrassing.

If I was Coke I'd have ripped the lazy foooker's throat out when we got back to the dressing room.