For those starting to think Stevie May is some sort of Wonderkid...

I always rated Heffernen. Never really got a fair crack did he?

I can't claim to know anything about what went on while he was here but, I always thought he should have been given more of a chance too. Then there are those that would (and have) say he did have a reasonable chance and failed to deliver or justify continued selection. FWIW, I agree with you on that one.

He hasn't just scored against Scottish clubs though as he ? - he's also got a few in European games..

It's been a while since we've been able to say that about any of our players, he should get at least a 10 game cushion to settle in IMHO but I expect him to score a few before then though...

The one thing I'm interested in is how he'll go if he has to play the lone striker role up front. Some of the St. Johnson fans posting on here seemed to indicate that he was better in a front two rather than on his own. Either way, I'm excited to see him play.

Clueless.

It was hardly a glowing reference you gave him was it.

You just don't get it - I didn't give him a reference as I'm in no position to judge. I just want him to be given more than a fair go.

Some of the abuse on here for players that wear our shirt and give their best is pathetic.

Nuhiu is a prime example but Maghoma, Zayatte, Coke, Mattock, Madine are other current players who regularly get a pasting.

You pay your money and make your choice but some people love to carp so much they should spend the weekend fishing.

Posted · Hidden by Big Malc, August 14, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Big Malc, August 14, 2014 - No reason given

so if he doesnt score and plays crap in his first ten games were not to slate him then

sorry clappers i cant make that promise :ph34r:  :ph34r:

When you close your eyes BG, do you just hear applause?

IMAPACT!

Wednesday fans be patient? Haha don't make me laugh, the morons gave Martin Taylor 1 game, Jay Bothroyd 60 minutes, claimed Ross Barkley wasn't all that and moan after the first pass goes astray. 

They were right about Bothroyd though?

he will score satday and he will score at least 23 this season

And even then you'll still end up booing him because everyone will call you a clapper if you don't

BigClapper

Guest Big Guns

And even then you'll still end up booing him because everyone will call you a clapper if you don't

BigClapper

Don't be silly us realists crave success you clappers are happy no matter wot