Stevie May

Just read this on wikipedia re Stevie May:

Club career

On 7 August 2014, May almost signed for Sheffield Wednesday for 1.32 Azerbaijani Manat and a life time supply of pork scratchings, before realising that they are not as MASSIVE as he was led to believe. May was quoted in the Spartak match day programme as saying" Wednesday said they were MASSIVE, but I looked on Google earth at Hillsborough, and all I saw was a decrepit old ground surrounded by what can only be described as, deluded looking, genetically altered half man half pig people in blue and white stripes, the place was filthy so I gave my agent the sample scratching back and asked if there was anything from KP available. Fans from the Swillsborough outfit demanded that they immediately sign Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Gareth Bale as they are the only players in the world that are worthy of gracing the hallowed sty. New Sheffield Wednesday owner (Hazif Ivgorrowt) vowed to open negotiations with all three players, upon his release from his Azerbaijani prison cell. Ronaldo is reported to be "looking forward" to the possobility of joining Wednesday, possibly as early as Tuesday.

Shame we've missed out on May. Not really sure Bale, Ronaldo and Messi are what we need, to be honest.

Club career

On 7 August 2014, May almost signed for Sheffield Wednesday for 1.32 Azerbaijani Manat and a life time supply of pork scratchings, before realising that they are not as MASSIVE as he was led to believe. May was quoted in the Spartak match day programme as saying" Wednesday said they were MASSIVE, but I looked on Google earth at Hillsborough, and all I saw was a decrepit old ground surrounded by what can only be described as, deluded looking, genetically altered half man half pig people in blue and white stripes, the place was filthy so I gave my agent the sample scratching back and asked if there was anything from KP available. Fans from the Swillsborough outfit demanded that they immediately sign Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Gareth Bale as they are the only players in the world that are worthy of gracing the hallowed sty. New Sheffield Wednesday owner (Hazif Ivgorrowt) vowed to open negotiations with all three players, upon his release from his Azerbaijani prison cell. Ronaldo is reported to be "looking forward" to the possobility of joining Wednesday, possibly as early as Tuesday.

and we're not bitter

lol

blunts

The more other fans call our club or players is showing how envious they are of us ,The blades and millers are both in for a long season,The owls will be with the addition of a good winger ben marshall would be good but wages will be a stumbling block,mid table to top ten.Gary madine is at last chance saloon i would play him from the off against notts county ,would expect to see a performance from him,Lavery and may will be a deadly combination young men who can only get better.

Club career

On 7 August 2014, May almost signed for Sheffield Wednesday for 1.32 Azerbaijani Manat and a life time supply of pork scratchings, before realising that they are not as MASSIVE as he was led to believe. May was quoted in the Spartak match day programme as saying" Wednesday said they were MASSIVE, but I looked on Google earth at Hillsborough, and all I saw was a decrepit old ground surrounded by what can only be described as, deluded looking, genetically altered half man half pig people in blue and white stripes, the place was filthy so I gave my agent the sample scratching back and asked if there was anything from KP available. Fans from the Swillsborough outfit demanded that they immediately sign Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Gareth Bale as they are the only players in the world that are worthy of gracing the hallowed sty. New Sheffield Wednesday owner (Hazif Ivgorrowt) vowed to open negotiations with all three players, upon his release from his Azerbaijani prison cell. Ronaldo is reported to be "looking forward" to the possobility of joining Wednesday, possibly as early as Tuesday.

"Hafiz Ivgorrowt"

"Possobility"

They can't even get a p*ss take right