Stevie May

So happy. They've made him sound like Messi on the OS. His ratio is decent though. Just hopefully can transfer it to the championship.

I think he will.                    And his hair!

117 games 77 goals is better than decent TBF

Very excited by this signing.

Exactly the sort of player we have all wanted us to sign for years.

Young, hungry, great record.....loads of potential. He will be a really good asset. He scores for fun and is consistent.

Talking to a mate from over the border ,says this lad reminds him of a player who went to spurs steve archibald says hard to shove off ball good positional brain,works hard and two footed,although favours right foot,I am very much looking forward myself seeing him develop over the next few yrs.If stevie scores lets say 20 goals this yr what would his value be considering he is only 21 mind.I  really do think Stuart Gray will get the best from him,lucky to have SG.

He's got to get settled into life here, I'm sure he will. He's got to adjust to the football here. Even if he bags 5 in his first 5, he's still got to adjust to the league over the season. I'm sure, even if he starts slowly, he will turn out to be a cracking signing. Hopefully our fans will have a bit of patience with him as I know the expectations will be sky high.