Stevie May

Well I'm still buzzing about this signing. May could be our Danny Ings and take us a lot higher than people expect this season or next. Sometimes the only difference between teams is someone scoring from a half chance in a game. Reading his bio he's done as much as you could ask of a young striker in Scotland and he could become a special player if he adapts to the English game. Probably the most excited I've been about a signing since Rodri... :D

Guest Saintgscot

Stevie May highlights from last season; It's a bit long but gives a reminder of some great moments!!...

http://vimeo.com/103217825[/quote

Here a video of just a but more than his goals get you more excited.

Please note at 17mins 40 secs how he looks up park before passing ball. Also defender he running against is no slouch and is also now a £3 million pound player at Hull what a bargain you got lol

Stevie May highlights from last season; It's a bit long but gives a reminder of some great moments!!...

http://vimeo.com/103217825[/quote

Here a video of just a but more than his goals get you more excited.

Please note at 17mins 40 secs how he looks up park before passing ball. Also defender he running against is no slouch and is also now a £3 million pound player at Hull what a bargain you got lol

Enjoyed that. Hope he can do the same for us.

Cannot get out of my head the intelligence of the lads runs in trying to create space for himself and not being found with a single quality pass.

I really hope that we can get a creative midfield player in because I am certain he has the potential to be one of the best forwards we have had for many years.