Triallist Coming Back To UK

Is it just me that wants us to sign more proven quality instead of unheard of trialists?

Can't think of any unheard of trialists we have signed that have turned out to be good, can think of plenty that have been poo poo. Nuhiu probably being the most successful in recent times and his goal return for a striker is pants (sorry Nuhiu lovers but that's just a fact)

The good players don't need to go on trial, we need to show more ambition than this.

I totally agree

The worthwhile freebies are tapped & snapped up, as early as May ... Leaving the rejects to embark on the trialists tour 

There's a third option of signing players, that are actually still wanted by their current clubs, but that cost fees

Obviously there are exceptions that prove the rule, but I'll say no more*

* this sort of talk will be deemed 'negative' and the Zealowts will soon be out in force

Guest _Ibbo_

Full International

Red Star Belgrade player, who aren't a two bit team.... 

I'll reserve judgement until i've seen him play a few games. 

Zyatte looked awesome vs ranges. Then proceeded to be absolutely useless every game since... 

Is it just me that wants us to sign more proven quality instead of unheard of trialists?

Can't think of any unheard of trialists we have signed that have turned out to be good, can think of plenty that have been poo poo. Nuhiu probably being the most successful in recent times and his goal return for a striker is pants (sorry Nuhiu lovers but that's just a fact)

The good players don't need to go on trial, we need to show more ambition than this.

Yes! I feel exactly the same

And the fact that his technique's suspect on FM14.

In all seriousness, his stats are all I can go on but the amount of clubs he's had is worrying. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me. I want a settled, balanced side moving forward and him signing would not go any way to achieve this.

It would be a short sighted, underwhelming signing and one that I'm not keen on. Just my opinion.

Do you not think he's worth a try?

It depends, if the takeover goes through, we can look for the ideal partner for Loovens, and perhaps a younger understudy. If it doesn't, then we're still looking in the bargain basement bin. Remember, Pecnik looked pretty decent in those friendlies